PDA

View Full Version : Favourite Games

SirColligan
Jul 20, 2003, 04:52 PM
Some of my favourite games are NOX, W3, d2 LOD, Star Craft BroodWAR, PSO (of course lol) Grand theft auto vice city, DBZ legacy of goku 2, Final fantasys, twisted metals and many more lol anyhow I wanna hear what you like so post away

Micah
Jul 20, 2003, 04:55 PM
On 2003-07-20 14:52, SirColligan wrote:
Some of my favourite games are NOX, W3, d2 LOD, Star Craft BroodWAR, PSO (of course lol) Grand theft auto vice city, DBZ legacy of goku 2, Final fantasys, twisted metals and many more lol anyhow I wanna hear what you like so post away

chrono trigger = fav game

Voodoochild
Jul 20, 2003, 05:10 PM
Skies of Arcadia, Gta vice city, Metal gear (all of em),Pso,Silent Hill,Resident Evil,FF7, and many more. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Micah
Jul 20, 2003, 05:18 PM
On 2003-07-20 15:10, Voodoochild wrote:
Skies of Arcadia, Gta vice city, Metal gear (all of em),Pso,Silent Hill,Resident Evil,FF7, and many more. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

i just thought id mention.. theres gonna be a Resident Evil 2:(nemesis?) movie.. and jill is gonna be co-staring with alice.. nice huh? im not sure who plays her though.. but its gonna be sweet.

ginko990
Jul 20, 2003, 05:39 PM
FF6/7/10
PSO
Counter strike
Xenogears
Starcraft Broodwar

Voodoochild
Jul 20, 2003, 05:39 PM
Resident Evil 2 movie,cool must see that one if there will be one made. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

I almost forgot DOOM for Playstation, i killed lots of hours in deathmatch mode with my mates.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Voodoochild on 2003-07-20 17:01 ]</font>

Guile
Jul 20, 2003, 05:43 PM
Chrono Cross/Trigger, Contra 3 Alien Wars, MOH (all of um'), Metal Gear Solid (most of them)

Deathscythealpha
Jul 20, 2003, 05:49 PM
Deus Ex
Sonic Adventure (DC version, DX was too glitchy)
Sonic 3 and Knuckles
Resident Evil 2
Metal Slug 2
Half Life
Neverwinter Nights
Super Mario 3

BOC
Jul 20, 2003, 05:58 PM
pso (naturally)
goldeneye
half-life
deus ex
soul calibur
shenmue 1&2
sonic (pretty much all of em)
baldurs gate 1&2
freespace 1&2
unreal tournament 1&2003
jedi knight series
total annilation 1

i could go on, but i'll spare yas http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif.

if i had to pick just one.......oh....er....

half-life and pso.

what? i can't count! so sue me!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BOC on 2003-07-20 15:59 ]</font>

Micah
Jul 20, 2003, 06:14 PM
i have to say it "goldeneye 007" = best fps ever. they need the rare team to make a new one for GC

BOC
Jul 20, 2003, 06:27 PM
On 2003-07-20 16:14, Micah wrote:
i have to say it "goldeneye 007" = best fps ever. they need the rare team to make a new one for GC

weren't rare bought over by microsoft? i wouldn't hold your breath m8

SirColligan
Jul 20, 2003, 06:43 PM
ya rare was sold over to the money greedy F**** at microsoft *pulls out a gun and shoots bill gates* OH did I say micro bought em make that Nintendo lol

Nope micro bought em bit back http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Cannibal-Snowman
Jul 20, 2003, 06:49 PM
I hate Bill Gates. Anyway, here are my favorite games:

PSO Episodes 1 & 2
Metal Gear (all of them)
Timesplitters 2
Burnout 2: Point of Impact
Conflict: Desert Storm
Halo
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell
Goldeneye
Mario Kart
Command & Conquer (all of them)

I think that's it.

jediknight007
Jul 20, 2003, 07:00 PM
In no particular order:

Chronotrigger (SNES)
Secret of Mana (SNES)
Illusion of Time/Gaia (SNES)
Zelda: Link to the Past (SNES)
Terranigma (SNES)
Shining Force 1 & 2 (MD)
Street Fighter Alpha 2 (SNES)
Super Mario Kart (SNES)
Final Fantasy 7 (PC)

God, I can't think of anymore...

Kizaragu
Jul 20, 2003, 07:08 PM
What to choose, What to choose...
In no particular order (Apart from FF7. Always No.1 in my opinion):

FF7(And Every other Final Fantasy),,
Metal Gear Solid (Psx),
Resident Evil 2 (And the rest),
Phantasy Star Online,
Donkey Kong Country(Snes),
Tony Hawk's pro Skater 2 (Psx),
Super Mario Bros. 3,
Shenmu (DC),
Mario Kart (Snes Only),
GTA 3 (PS2),
Zelda:Ocarina Of time (N64),
Breath Of Fire 3 (Psx),
Doom,
Pokemon series,
Tekken 3 (I know tekkens lame, It's just when It first came out I was nuts for it),
and Halo (Simply for the huge linkup Multiplayer Games I have)
I've probably missed a whole lot of them but I'll add them later If I remember any.

Allos
Jul 20, 2003, 07:22 PM
Ninja Gaiden (NES)
Metroid Prime
BF 1942
GTA: Vice City
Rogue Squadron (both of them)
Midnight Club II
Goldeneye
Perfect Dark

Kent
Jul 20, 2003, 11:52 PM
Gunstar Heroes
Final Fantasy 7
Kingdom Hearts
Tribes 2

Best games ever.

Nerd
Jul 21, 2003, 12:16 AM
Donkey Kong Country
Megaman X
Sonic 2
Sonic Adventure

Genoa
Jul 21, 2003, 03:07 AM
(no particular order)

PSO (duh)
all 007's
Super Smash Bros (both)
Starfox (the snes and n64 one.GC one was kinda dumb)
Final Fantasy 7 & 8
Breath of Fire III and IV
Grandia 2 (just beat an half an hour ago)
Super Mario RPG & Paper Mario
Poke'mon Red, blue(so what... everyone played then)
Wild Arms 1-3
Mario Bros. 1 and 3
Super Mario World
Mario Party 2
Marvel vs. Capcom 2
Sonic Adventure 1 and 2
Zelda Ocarina of time and Windwaker

-= ALL MEGAMAN X SERIES =-

as you can see thats my favorite http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Captain_Dude
Jul 21, 2003, 05:49 AM
Hmm...
I'd say:
The "Tommy the Bike Game" mod for GTA:VC, that I've been trying to write.
Any time-consuming online (and maybe nonline) role-playing game.
Counter-Strike.
The "Lets all scream at FFXI for saving the keyfile on the fucking servers, thus making life harder for crackers, me especially." Game.

And of course, TETRIS! Which is only the greatest game to ever have been written and shall retain that title for all eternity!

EDIT:I also have quite a fondness for Dead or Alive and Guilty Gear X. But thanks to a total lack of interest in consoles, I've completely ignored them. Plus, I wanna play GGX2 but those Nazis at Sony don't wanna give me a devkit, and I'd sooner attempt to consume molten lead than actually BUY a Sony system. Correction, I'll buy a Sony system just as long as I can be 100% certain they won't see any profit.

EDIT again: I had to mark where I edited it the first time.

EDIT yet again: Being called a cracker isn't right, it offensive to me. No, lets call me... uh... a "Remunerably-challenged programmer with access to a debugger."
I don't care if "Remunerably" is not a word. I don't care. It still works.

EDIT yet again: Wait, scratch the previous EDIT. "Reumnerable" is a word meaning describing something as worthy of remuneration. So I guess "remunerably-challenged" better fits something that isn't worth paying for. So what would be a word that describes something having the quality of being willing to remunerate? Uhh... "Remuneratorily" might work. YEAH! "Remuneratorily-challenged programmer with access to a debugger" could be the new sensative term for a cracker!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Captain_Dude on 2003-07-21 03:54 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Captain_Dude on 2003-07-21 03:55 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Captain_Dude on 2003-07-21 04:05 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Captain_Dude on 2003-07-21 04:34 ]</font>

s.TiNgEr
Jul 21, 2003, 10:51 AM
Morrowind, and Splinter Cell

Valleo
Jul 21, 2003, 11:01 AM
All my favourite games could make a very long list. My all time favourite is Suikoden 2 though.