PDA

View Full Version : Don't be afraid...

Saiffy
Jul 20, 2003, 07:21 PM
Have u ever noticed when u go to a block there is never any C-mode games? Sure on Fridays PSOW hosts some but u shouldnt have to wait i made a C-mode game for challenge stage 2 took 5 seconds for 2 people to come dont be afraid to make c-mode sure we failed in the last area but it was good fun and i didnt regret doing it so if ur bored make a c-mode game people will come. Who knows u could beat it and ur 1 step closer to beating them all.

Saiffy
Jul 21, 2003, 12:45 PM
Woot 21 reads best post ever! Butterscotch chicken for me tonight.

Dhylec
Jul 21, 2003, 06:44 PM
On 2003-07-21 10:45, Saiffwin wrote:
Woot 21 reads best post ever! Butterscotch chicken for me tonight.

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif lol
Don't be alarmed... in the future when u have a more interesting topic.. there will be alot more reads! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Murky_Death
Jul 21, 2003, 08:36 PM
just go to the japanese servers idiot. alcyone 6. it's the c mode block for the world. if u want cmode go there, especiallya from 10:00 to 12:00 that's primetime for the japanese it's almost bedtime and they're all on and they are masters at cmode. cmode every day.

Saiffy
Jul 22, 2003, 10:32 AM
just go to the japanese servers idiot. alcyone 6. it's the c mode block for the world. if u want cmode go there, especiallya from 10:00 to 12:00 that's primetime for the japanese it's almost bedtime and they're all on and they are masters at cmode. cmode every day. lol japanese right dont see anyone speak english there til 3:00am so dont even make me laugh
plus i saw that there was 178 people on alcyone 6. hmmm... how long will it take 78 people to leave.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Saiffwin on 2003-07-22 08:37 ]</font>

rena-ko
Jul 22, 2003, 10:45 AM
then how about you learn how to use word select?
if youre good in cmode and know what youre supposed to do you won't have to type more than some numbers and use word-select greetings when the stage loads. its really no problem at all.

and... there's no need to have your sig more than one time in the same thread. especially not when its that big (btw, youre not in the sig limitations with that, i'm afraid).
when you post more than once in the same tread unhook the 'show sicnature' option please. it helps saving bandwidth.
thank you.

Sheik1
Jul 22, 2003, 04:06 PM
On 2003-07-22 08:45, rena-ko wrote:
then how about you learn how to use word select?
if youre good in cmode and know what youre supposed to do you won't have to type more than some numbers and use word-select greetings when the stage loads. its really no problem at all.

Yes. I live on word select in cmode. I can get nearly everything that I want to say across even if I can't speak Japanese. Word select is there for a reason. It would be good to learn how to effectivly use it.