PDA

View Full Version : I have room for 4 more characters/IDs on my other memcard, w

TheAlmightyNewbie
Jul 20, 2003, 07:51 PM
I have: SKYLY HUmar, Whitill HUcast, Redria RAcast, and Pinkal FOnewm. i was thinkin viridia, purplenum, yellowboze, and another, with ramarl, fonewearl, hunewearl, and another one...

TheAlmightyNewbie
Jul 20, 2003, 08:04 PM
lol i only capitalized skyly... weird o.o

Ridth
Jul 20, 2003, 09:26 PM
All I know is to make your ranger a purplenum so you can get it good Vulcans when it grows up.

I miss my old Vulcan set. Damned Tails Chao corrupted my game. And I lost the whole set (Hell, Demon, Blizzard, etc.). Roar.

Nai_Calus
Jul 20, 2003, 10:10 PM
On 2003-07-20 17:51, TheAlmightyNewbie wrote:
I have: SKYLY HUmar, Whitill HUcast, Redria RAcast, and Pinkal FOnewm. i was thinkin viridia, purplenum, yellowboze, and another, with ramarl, fonewearl, hunewearl, and another one...

PURPLENUM RAmarl, VIRIDIA HUnewearl, YELLOWBOZE FOnewearl and an ORAN FOmar. *nods sagely*

Aphrodite2003
Jul 20, 2003, 10:52 PM
Yellowboze Fomarl is a great char.

Ridth
Jul 21, 2003, 01:48 AM
On 2003-07-20 20:52, Aphrodite2003 wrote:
Yellowboze Fomarl is a great char.

Lol. So you can afford all the spells it takes to survive when you start it. And the fluids God the fluids.

VulpesMundi
Jul 21, 2003, 03:03 AM
Use whatever will float your boat, I say. But I definately recommend that each character is a unique class and each character has a unique ID. In summary, make sure you have eight different classes and eight different IDs. Just remember that each individual person likes different classes, usually for different reasons. You could ask loads of people which class(es) to use and almost every one will give a different answer and reason. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Cengah
Jul 21, 2003, 03:40 AM
I was going to say pretty much around the same thing as Vulpes Mundi.

But yeah just try to make as many different character's and id's that you can so that you can get a different feel for the game. I've been trying out different classes and id's lately so i could see how everything goes.

TheAlmightyNewbie
Jul 21, 2003, 10:29 AM
after looking at the findings lists, i decided im changing the viridia to a greenill (guard waves, w00t)