PDA

View Full Version : FANFIC: "...SAVE UNTARI..."

triman
Jul 20, 2003, 09:31 PM
"Journal of Roy" ...

--DAY 1--
OPERATION: SAVE UNTARI
168 hrs until UNTARI explodes

Today was interesting. We began the mission at 400 in the morning. The mission was to follow the new territory found on Ragol... undercover, without any Region Officers to notice us...: Peakside1. It lies right between the mountains and jungle side. It sounds like a tropical area, but the core is really in an ice age period, due to some accurence of an explosion far below the peak. Our team of four (Roy Barkley, Carson Davidson , Punjab Muhamad, and Marcus the III) were to take the jungle path, cut through a new path to the peak, and climb up the mountain side to the peak and find Professor Dralone and give him the map key of the peak. Unfortunately, it wasnt as easy as predicted...

We were all equiped with our finest weapons we could posess, sabers, swords, handguns, rifles, mechguns, shots, rods, canes, and wands. We all were givin food to last us two weeks, 5 monomates each, and a ordinary mag. They took our original mags for safekeeping at the MAG center in Pioneer 2. We were teleported into the Jungle port. There we began our day...

It was 167 hours when we arrived there, and there was no sign of creatures so far ... then we slaughtered all things that have got in our way. I looked at the map disk data and it was in perfect form...

"...better put that away roy boy... dont wanna travel seven days then find out you lost the blasted disk..." punjab said. Punjab was my body guard, even though i for one think i dont need one... pretty stricked guy if you asked me. He had blue eyes, dark brown skin with a tough look...

i replied, "alright..." i stored it away...

The day passed, and night was falling. We had to camp while it was still light...

Marcus informed us: "theres predators all around us... one of us has to stay up at night to stand guard to safe keep the camp..."
Carson: "Well alright then, I'll stay up tonight, and we'll all switch turns everyday, how about that?"

"sure"

The photanic fire was giving us warmth all night, we all slept soundly except Carson of course, a new day tommorrow... tommorrow we were to hack a path, get on Genian's Cliffside, snipe the Region Officers, grab the key pass to door #43. We were all ready

ZZZZZZzzzzZZz(chapter 1 closed)ZZzzZZzZZZ

triman
Jul 20, 2003, 10:00 PM
--DAY 2--
143 hours until Untari explodes

..."WE'RE LATE!!!"

I woke up to the sound of Punjab.

Carson: "I'm sorry i tell ya, sorry!... i musta dosed off a-"
Punjab: "Don't you make no excuses, lets move out!"
Marcus: "We're an hour late, Region Officers take break at noon..."
Roy:"But it takes but it takes eight hours to hike the cliff side!"
Punjab:"PACK UP NOW! MOVE OUT IN 5 MIN-"

Punjab was interupted by a screeching fat birds.

"Rappies"..."hundreds"..."WE'RE SCREWED FOR LIFE"..."no we arent"

but yes. there were hundreds of them, each in some sort of attack formation. Marcus froze some with spells as we all shot from a distance. They were horrible. Screeching birds gone wild. Luckly we all got past them, although Marcus was a newbie. He just came to Ragol, looking for hunting options. He was badly hurt. The rest of us had minor scratches... but we managed.

"soooo tell me exactly why the professor needs the disk in 4 days."
"when we hand him the disk, he will transmit the map onto his computer, then scan for any telepipes surrounding that area, or the closest one. then he will teleport to the Untari area and stop the explosion"
"what's causing the explosion?"
"a mechanic machine pioneer 2 workers accidental created..."

"... it was supposed to be a large scanner machine to scan Ragol for dangerous spots."
"dangerous spots?"
"...where humans could not exist in such an area."
"ooooh, what's this place like?"
"its supossedly foamy red lands with large amounts of gassy fumes that would toxicate a person, dying in 3-5 minutes..."

"...so what happened to the machine?"
"turns out that they mixed the wrong chemicals to detect this area, and it turned into a nucleic acidic bomb like object that could wipe out every organism on this planet as we know it. As you can see-"

The radio turned on... "Marcus, do you read? Marcus do you read? this is Professor Triflet. Over."
"Loud and clear. Over."
"Have you reached the cliff yet?"
"Almost there sir."
"Well, where have you been?? You were supposed to be at the cliff preparing for the snipe half an hour ago... they're gonna be back in half in hour. Hurry and get there. Over."
"We are quarter of an hour before we get there sir, almost there. Over and out."

We arrive at the cliff side in stealth, seeing that there are 4 guards guarding the gate. We are still in the forest I think to myself. Carson takes out his sniper...
"...alright i'm catching sight of the first one..."
"remember, the red one is the leader of the pack"

Marcus falls out of the bushes- NOOOOOOOOO!!

"... the officer sees the Marcus!!" signals Punjab. The other three officers advance in a pace toward Marcus, each with a mechgun. The Red Leader signal's the officer in the gate tower to pull the alarm. Sirens. Loud and red. Everything seemed to slow down... real slow... then i see Punjab mouth to me "... take out the Red Leader..." or something of that sort... i couldnt hear him... it was all confusion... and the sirens were so loud... then i wake up with a *thonk*. The tower man is firing at me... and he hit the handgun... so i took my shot and blasted the guy to smitherines...

Then I see the Red guy... he picks up his Caller and is about to press the button to signal Pioneer 2... so I reload... aim... POW. The guy's uniform was all red now...

then i fell in a deep faint... so deep... i didnt wake up till the next morning...

ZZzzZZzzzZZZ(close chapter 2)ZZzzZZzzZz

Brett
Jul 20, 2003, 10:06 PM
pretty good altho I'm having a bit of a hard time following it, but good nonetheless.

Roy_the_White
Jul 20, 2003, 11:32 PM
This is pretty good. I do like your idea with telling the story in a journal format, but I would have to agree with Brett...the story is a little too jumpy. But I do say that I like you character's name http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Keep up the good work and I can't wait for the next chapter.

triman
Jul 21, 2003, 02:55 PM
yea i guess it is... i'll keep writin and tryin to add more crap to help ya understand lol http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

triman
Jul 21, 2003, 03:34 PM
b4 i continue the story... okay this is what it is:

see, theres this mechanical machine deal that was built secretly. this machine would detect the "dangerous spots" on the Ragol surface. the dangerous spots were red foamy stuff that human's could not live near. anyways, the chemicals in the machine had a mix up creating a nucleic bomb like thing. if roy, marcus, punjab, and carson dont deliver a disk to a professor, then the machine will blow up. The disk has the map of telepipes leading near the machine. once he is given tha disk, then the professor can go and stop the machine from wiping tha face off ragol. the machine's name is UNTARI by the way... thats about all... back to the story...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: triman on 2003-07-21 15:00 ]</font>

Brett
Jul 21, 2003, 03:44 PM
k, cool, I get it now, thx for clarifying!

triman
Jul 21, 2003, 04:33 PM
--DAY 3--
121 hours until explosion

"Blackness... headache... constipated (nah, jk)... tired... pains..."

I wake up to a sound of soft singing of birds, or rappies... i dont remember... but anyways: i was aching all over.

"Wake up Roy, 121 hours. That means its 3 in the morning kiddo. Get up and out..."

It was Punjab, like usual.

"You got hit pretty bad lil man, one of those officers must have got you good... they nicked you in the back of the head," Carson said.
"Nothin too bad, just some blood..."

I was confused. Apparently, we have already passed the bordering gate by about eleven and a half miles after the gate.

"Remember the red officer?" punjab asks me.
"Yeah I was aiming for him for a while..."
"Nice work. You took him out like a lightbulb."
"I guess..."
"Well anyways, another officer picked up the bloody Caller and signalled Pioneer 2. So we have Agent Officers on our tails now."
"I shoulda shot the Caller instead..."
"It's alright..."

Punjab decides to take the lead this time and moves himself as the scout. Carson and Marcus began to talk to me after he left.

"You shoulda seen Punjab's eyes when you got nicked! He was furious a took out his Dragonslayer Saber and slaughtered two of the officers," Marcus exclaims.
"Your lucky he protecting you..." Carson says... then i seem to zone out thinking by myself as his talkin faded away... Punjab... killing for me? Couldn't be...

Well i was the smallest of the group. About 5'4". The others were 6' or more and Punjab was 7'1". Maybe it was because i was the disk carier... i dont know...

It was getting cold, and it was about 112 hours until explosion. We were climbing to about 8000 feet up. The path was getting higher and higher. Every turning path, winding, wind wiping at your face. We had two more days to get to the area. We still had to climb a cliffside, enter the core under Peakside1, then arrive at the Professor Dralone's Observeratory, or something of that sort.

Next thing we know we find Punjab have dead lying on the ground next to a forest/cliff side which separated the forest from the mountains. Slash marks all over him... Evil Sharks...

*cough cough*
"HOLD STILL MAN!" Carson yells at Punjab as he tries to feed him some Monomate. But we understood that its hard to swollow some after being cut up everywhere, and the throat. We bandaged him up and gave him some food to eat. He was healing before we knew it.

We were at the cliffside basin. Really rocky terrain and flat like a mesa. I didnt know these existed on Ragol.

Suddenly, Marcus, now the scout, signaled us to stop. It was windy. Dust blew everywhere. Then we saw a ray shot of a rifle. Orbian Raiders. They were rangers who broke apart from Pioneer 2 and survived on their own in small packs. Their were six of them. All cloaked in some sort of Photanic-metal cloth. All had rifles and were hiding behind bolders.

Marcus pulled under a flat rock with a hole under it. Good thing he was good at Force, because he paralized three of the raiders. Carson and I managed to pull Punjab behind a good size rock. Carson was a Hunter so he took out his double saber and slashed one right in the stomach and face.

"HAAAAALLLTT!!!"

We quickly spin our heads to the back of us. It was the ring leader of the raiders.

"WHO ARE YOU TO ENTER OUR FORBIDDEN TERRITORY?" he questioned us.
Suprisingly, Punjab picked himself up advanced toward the barbarious group.

"I AM PUNJAB MUHAMAD FROM PIONEER 2. WE ARE PROCEDING THROUGH TO PEAKSIDE1 TO MEET A PROFESSOR OF OURS. WE COME WITH NO HARM WHAT SO EVER."

The ring leader signaled his men to unequip their arms.

"TELL ME YOUR STORY."

After a long discussion with the ring leader Makion Radula in his underground fortress, he shook hands with us with peace.

"THEY ARE NOW FRIENDS OF THE ORBIAN RAIDERS."
There was loud yelling with good hopes in the air.

We feasted with them that night and stayed until 98 hours (4:00 next morning) was reached. We reloaded on Monomate which was needed the most since Punjab was injured, but now he's in great shape.

Only two more days to get to the peakside1, then we are to help professor Dralone deactivate the bomb.

zZzzZzzZzzZzzz( chapter 3 closed) ZzzZzzZzzz

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: triman on 2003-07-21 15:01 ]</font>

Roy_the_White
Jul 21, 2003, 05:05 PM
I get what's going on now...thanks and good work; that last chapter was pretty good.

Brett
Jul 26, 2003, 09:25 AM
yeah, it was a lot more organized and easier to understand, it was good