PDA

View Full Version : ruins the game?

Fojar
Jul 21, 2003, 02:08 AM
i was just wondering when legit players say that duped weapons ruin the game FOR THEM. i mean if you are a ligit player, and don't use hacked, or duped weapons how does it ruin the game for you? it seems like it would only ruin the game for the duper/or person who gets the dupes. oh well...whatever.

RuneScapeMan
Jul 21, 2003, 02:58 AM
You're right.
But there is a small reason tho...
They complain that we kill the monsters before they get to hit them(???).
And they can't trade with anyone because it might be a dupe...

Dragon_Knight
Jul 21, 2003, 12:30 PM
Well I suppose it does. No one wants to trade anything cause it might be a dupe. Not that you'd actually trade the good stuff anyway mind you. As for thoise that kill the monsters before someone else gets to them thats going to happen anyway. Really if you think about it some of those uber rares that DO kill lots of things in one or two swings would be just as much complined about as a hacked saber doing the same job. Thats why I think the whole "well he killed everything before I could run up" thing is moot, they'd be complining about it wither theres hacked weapons or not.

Micah
Jul 21, 2003, 01:08 PM
think, if i have a hacked weapon. it affects you legits in more than one way. just think.. battle mode. challenge mode. and even normal story/quest modes hackers and dupers affect legits. just as us legits affect them. anything duped or hacked you bring online. affects other people. because just think. if you didnt dupe all those hp mats. you could have died at DF and your whole team could have lost agaisnt him. yet thats still lame cheating. so simply said, any hacking or duping online. or offline that is saved and then taken online affects other people.

but then the hackers just have no honor. and no skill either. sad isnt it. without thier hacks and dupes they are nothing. so sad.. but hey. thats what you get for being lame.

BonusKun
Jul 21, 2003, 01:30 PM
but then the hackers just have no honor. and no skill either. sad isnt it. without thier hacks and dupes they are nothing. so sad.. but hey. thats what you get for being lame.

Spoken like a man who thinks he knows what he's talking about.

Micah
Jul 21, 2003, 02:11 PM
im not a man, im a dude

Zarana
Jul 21, 2003, 02:20 PM
Sonic Team themselves have ruined the game, actually, by releasing that percetage raising Quest. The dupers don't cause any real harm to PSO unless you egg them on, and this is doing just that.

As for hackers, the people who actually hack the game usually aren't evil or stupid. You're suffering from misplaced aggression. Your average moron could never figure out how to actually hack PSO, honestly. The ones you *mean* to call stupid and skill-less are the ones who use codes. That way you would be right, I wouldn't have to correct you, and we would all be happy.

Micah
Jul 21, 2003, 02:31 PM
ive never had breakfast in bed

Fojar
Jul 21, 2003, 02:39 PM
[quote]just think.. battle mode. challenge mode. and even normal story/quest modes hackers and dupers affect legits

wait, how does it effect challenge mode? all your weps and stuff are nothing.

Micah
Jul 21, 2003, 02:41 PM
On 2003-07-21 12:39, Fojar wrote:
[quote]just think.. battle mode. challenge mode. and even normal story/quest modes hackers and dupers affect legits

wait, how does it effect challenge mode? all your weps and stuff are nothing.

edit that out then. sorry, wasnt thinking. but still. no one says challenge mode is safe from hackers forever...

gallaugher
Jul 21, 2003, 02:50 PM
I don't care much other than what this guy said.

On 2003-07-21 00:58, RuneScapeMan wrote:
You're right.
But there is a small reason tho...
They complain that we kill the monsters before they get to hit them(???).
And they can't trade with anyone because it might be a dupe...

That's the truth of it. I can live with it & it doesn't affect me that much. However, it would be so cool to play/make open games & trade with anyone that has what you want.

HayatoShi
Jul 21, 2003, 03:48 PM
I like to dupe and fsod people. But when it just comes down right to playing the gizame. It's all the sizame. And cheating gets lizame. So you plizay. it's Ezay fo Sheezay to get high levels just by playing and not standing around.

Brett
Jul 21, 2003, 03:49 PM
legit is a legit weapon found by yourself. even if you trade for a legit item u still didn't find it so ur technically illegit. think about that. think about all the loop holes in this subject. there are so many things that have cross over meanings that I don't understand why in the heck people still argue....

HayatoShi
Jul 21, 2003, 03:59 PM
Three words:

Phantasy Star OFFLINE
or
Final Fantasy ONLINE
or
GO TO BED.

I mean come on... stop with the LEGIT THIS AND THAT I LIKE TO BASH ON CHEATERS CAUSE THE ARE 1337 BAR NUT SUCKERS THIS AND THAT AND DUPERS LIKE TO HUMP DOGS... NO! That is not true.

I CAN FIND MY OWN WEAPON AND ITS LEGIT SKILLZ CAN KILL YOU IN ONE HIT AND I CAN KILL HAXORS CUAUSE THEY ARE 1337 IN BED WITH THEIR MOM. NO! That is not true.

Some people do this for a good reason. Unless you gotta a freeze mag. Now you know you did something wrong, lol.

P.S. Aurra's pics are so Kyoote!!! ^.~ /

Elvendar
Jul 21, 2003, 05:59 PM
On 2003-07-21 13:59, HayatoShi wrote:

Yep! ^.^

Micah
Jul 21, 2003, 07:54 PM
Three words:

Phantasy Star OFFLINE
or
Final Fantasy ONLINE
or
GO TO BED.

I mean come on... stop with the LEGIT THIS AND THAT I LIKE TO BASH ON CHEATERS CAUSE THE ARE 1337 BAR NUT SUCKERS THIS AND THAT AND DUPERS LIKE TO HUMP DOGS... NO! That is not true.

I CAN FIND MY OWN WEAPON AND ITS LEGIT SKILLZ CAN KILL YOU IN ONE HIT AND I CAN KILL HAXORS CUAUSE THEY ARE 1337 IN BED WITH THEIR MOM. NO! That is not true.

Some people do this for a good reason. Unless you gotta a freeze mag. Now you know you did something wrong, lol.

you talk alot of crap man. seriously.

HayatoShi
Jul 21, 2003, 08:04 PM
On 2003-07-21 17:54, Micah wrote:

Three words:

Phantasy Star OFFLINE
or
Final Fantasy ONLINE
or
GO TO BED.

I talk alot of crap man. seriously.
(I can't even spell [alot?])

...mmm kay

Anyways... Aurra! Your pics are so "KYUTIFUL"!!!

Micah
Jul 21, 2003, 08:17 PM
On 2003-07-21 18:04, HayatoShi wrote:

On 2003-07-21 17:54, Micah wrote:

Three words:

Phantasy Star OFFLINE
or
Final Fantasy ONLINE
or
GO TO BED.

I talk alot of crap man. seriously.
(I can't even spell [alot?])

...mmm kay

Anyways... Aurra! Your pics are so "KYUTIFUL"!!!

if you quote someones post. dont edit it.

HayatoShi
Jul 21, 2003, 08:19 PM
Ok.

Brett
Jul 21, 2003, 09:11 PM
lol, but he's not talking crap, some legits (SOME!) do say that. and exactly that too. don't you get it? the cheaters don't go around bashing legits. the legits start bashing cheaters, that's the ONLY reason most people don't like legits. period. they antagonize (sp?) us. that's it. dupers wouldn't say anything bad to legits (or at least the majority of dupers) unless the dupers say something first.

HayatoShi
Jul 21, 2003, 09:21 PM
Ain't dat da truth!?

BonusKun
Jul 21, 2003, 10:11 PM
you talk alot of crap man. seriously.

Pot?

Yes Kettle?

You're a darkie....

Fojar
Jul 22, 2003, 03:21 AM
haha