PDA

View Full Version : Hmmm...

_J
Jul 21, 2003, 06:50 AM
I am just wondering if FanFics that are submitted have to have PSO as their main point of content...? I don't want to start writing something that will just be deleted, afterall. ^_^

Sharkyland
Jul 22, 2003, 07:08 AM
I don't understand what you are trying to say... mostly all the fanfiction here are related to PSO in some sort of way though there are some people who go by the storyline while some that don't go by the storyline in the game. There are a few fanfiction that seems not to focus on the game itself but it is related to PSO in some way or another (it's weird, it's very hard for me to describe it).

Hikosaka
Jul 22, 2003, 03:56 PM
Actually, the Fanworks forum doesn't have to be all PSO-related per se. It's preferred, since it's a PSO site, after all, but it's not restricted. The only restriction would be any artwork or fanfic that would be put in the archives: Those are PSO-only.

_J
Jul 23, 2003, 08:30 AM
Actually, the Fanworks forum doesn't have to be all PSO-related per se. It's preferred, since it's a PSO site, after all, but it's not restricted. The only restriction would be any artwork or fanfic that would be put in the archives: Those are PSO-only.

I see. Thanks for enlightening me, I PM'ed the question too just incase it slipped your eye. I wonder...