PDA

View Full Version : Hmm, what real items were hacked out of the XBox version? *

Castoth
Jul 21, 2003, 06:52 AM
Besides the obvious fake items like Al Rappy units and such, some real items that have not been unbanned yet have also surfaced it seems. Since there is a good chance that the inventories of GC and XBox PSO are pretty much the same, have become curious what to possibly expect in the future. I only know of a couple though offhand.

Photon Crystal
Proof of Sonic Team

Anyone else have any contributions? In addition, I've also heard about such items as 'Black Flow', 'Butterfly Armor', and some other weird sounding items but unsure if they are real or not.

Jack
Jul 21, 2003, 11:32 AM
I've heard of Black Gear - a few GameFAQs trade lists have it.

HayatoShi
Jul 21, 2003, 03:53 PM
Proof of Sonic Team is an actual item in the DC version. Actually, it was given to Sonic Team members to show off to the normal people when they finish playing with them, to show that they got to play with someone in that area.

I had one in DC, when I did item mod... back then people were stupid and believed I was a Sonic Team member... I told them "....no".

Skankhair
Jul 22, 2003, 12:06 AM
Red Ring, S-Ranks, Easter Egg, Present, Kit of Master System etc... there are tons of them.

Solidus_Snake
Jul 22, 2003, 12:49 AM
They may not be legit but it kinda beats waiting for damn near 4 months to be ABLE to get them not counting the time after that to obtain them. I hate waiting for long periods of time to get something whack. Example is the photon drop quest

BrokenHope
Jul 22, 2003, 11:06 AM
S Rank Weapon SWORD (Two Hands)
S Rank Weapon LAUNCHER
S Rank Weapon CARD
S Rank Weapon KNUCKLE
S Rank Weapon AXE
WEAPONS GOLD SHIELD
WEAPONS SILVER SHIELD
WEAPONS COPPER SHIELD
WORKS GUARD
HUNTERS REPORT
HUNTERS REPORT RANK A
HUNTERS REPORT RANK B
HUNTERS REPORT RANK C
HUNTERS REPORT RANK F

Nei3rd
Jul 22, 2003, 09:44 PM
Black Gear is hacked? Hmmm. I wonder what it was for because on the description it says that high ranking officials wear this....or something to that extent.

Fojar
Jul 23, 2003, 01:29 AM
oh hey, anyone know why hatoshi got banned?