PDA

View Full Version : The Pink Deus and why it stinks

Koent
Jul 21, 2003, 11:03 AM
I guess no one has heard me rant about this before, and calling something "The Pink Deus" is strange, but anyway, its a pink SATO with 200 Mind. Sure its nice and all, but it makes the game so unfair! I don't like seeing a person at level 1 with four god minds (+80 MST), and then a sato that gives them another 400 MST bonus on top of that! Its insane, not to mention it gives them an unfair advantage, especially in battle rules that allow the use of Items and MAG units! Does anyone think that this sort of thing, which is obviously hacked, should be cracked down on before it becomes way too common?

muff
Jul 21, 2003, 11:37 AM
*God/Minds give 40 mst 40x4=160 160 extra mst NOT 80.

Koent
Jul 21, 2003, 01:36 PM
Good point... I'm never too accurate on calculations at all... I thought it was a 20 MST bonus, Either way, it truly shows the incompetence of Sonic Team.

Sham
Jul 22, 2003, 09:47 AM
On 2003-07-21 11:36, Koent wrote:
Good point... I'm never too accurate on calculations at all... I thought it was a 20 MST bonus, Either way, it truly shows the incompetence of Sonic Team.

Your mistake of what you thought God/Mind added truly shows the incompetence of Sonic Team?

Anyway, why hate on just one duped item? If you're going to be mad at a force mag, get mad at the 195POW Dreamcast mags, and the God/Powers that add 50 ATP, and the TJ-Swords and BKB's, etc.

Koent
Jul 23, 2003, 09:31 AM
I'm just anti-deus because i'm a force... Hey... wait a second! What am i thinking?

Anyway, I wasn't aware that hackers had gotten to the point of actually modifying that much of the game. Next thing we know, we'll see a character hacked to look like a cat (.hack//Infection-like) and all that.

polishedweasel
Jul 23, 2003, 03:48 PM
THe pink deuce..first I thought you were talking about something else....*silence* anyway, I never owned one, I don't really care to own one, that extra 10 MST really doesnt make a difference anyway.

Elvendar
Jul 23, 2003, 03:58 PM
On 2003-07-21 09:03, Koent wrote:
...before it becomes way too common?

News flash. It allready is way too common. Every other antares 08/Vega FO uses one.

You should also get mad at Dark Bridge, while you're at it. That thing is ugly.

polishedweasel
Jul 23, 2003, 04:11 PM
But it's so fun to look at the character names and see how many times the FOmar gets paralyzed, confused, poisoned, etc. I love it. One time a FOmar got frozen at Da Ra Lie..that was funny.