PDA

View Full Version : ULTIMATE Question...

EVILAdam
Jul 21, 2003, 02:03 PM
How come i cant hit anything really with my weapons with no %s on em? When can I ?

Bit
Jul 21, 2003, 02:06 PM
Your ATA is probably a bit low. It gets much more difficult to hit enemies in Ultimate, get some more Dex on your mag, if possible.

If not, /Arm units work wonders.

Leveling up helps too!

Micah
Jul 21, 2003, 05:32 PM
my advice is forget dex on mag, got for elf or god/arms to help. 4 of those should let you land in about every hit and out of 25-30 hits you might get 1 miss. but thats me with a dragon slayer. but if you put dex on your mag, make sure your atp doesnt lag behind otherwise your gonna have a long battle.

+ata = few misses

+atp = lots more damage

try and keep it so you do good damamge, but get in good hits too. i had good success with a 30% dex 60% pow on my mag. you might play around with different mags to see what fits you best.

your choice of weapon is also important. swords (should hit everyone easy but..) tend to miss alot more than sabers. but in ultimate a sword is great to hit enemies stuck behind others. but its up to your style of gameplay.

Kenshin008
Jul 21, 2003, 05:39 PM
For the last few weeks I have wacthed micah's character pretty much grow up it's funny.

Like the first time i saw him in his profile his character was pretty low of a level and his best weapon was like crap

Then i see him get like all these good weapons the only one i could remember is the delbuster's saber then the dragon slayer

not to sound wierd or anything but it's just funny

Night_Star
Jul 22, 2003, 02:22 AM
i only have 1 hunter in ultimate... and he hits pretty well in there, although he is only good enough for the forest, he still doesnt really miss all that much http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
his ata is abou 148... (i think)

Vanango
Jul 22, 2003, 04:00 AM
god arm vs god power

I would go with god power and build your mag with about 70-80 dex (35-40) and the rest power.

so you have 5/125/70/0 is a really good mag.

reason is a god power will raise your atp 25 where as a god arm is only 15... besides, god powers are easier to come by.

OR you could add % to your weapon... which definately isn't easy if you are legit -- otherwise, that is another option.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Vanango on 2003-07-22 02:01 ]</font>