PDA

View Full Version : Ob lily help please!!

monkeyfist
Jul 21, 2003, 05:15 PM
while playing in ultimate temple, ob lilys were paralyzing my like crazy. i'm not talking about the paralysis from when it dies and you're standing close. i'm talking about the paralysis from across the room. for some reason, i was the only one paralyzed and not my friend PABLO.

# times i was parlyzed | # times PABLO was paralyzed
---------------------------------------------------
Temple Alpha: 13 |Temple Alpha: 2
Temple Beta: 12 |Temple Beta:3
------------------------------------------------
Total: 25 |Total: 5

why am i the one being paralyzed so much?? i was paralyzed close, far, hitting, not even got a shot in, EVERYTHING!!!!
here's my and pablo's stats

Nate
Red and white costume
Skyly
HUmar
lvl 88

PABLO
Blue costume
Redria
RAmar
lvl 115
and for some reason, monsters always seem to come to me instead of pablo. most rooms involve me acting as bait while pable snipes from the door. WHY DOES PSO HATE ME???

PABLOparavida
Jul 21, 2003, 05:20 PM
I have no idea why they would react that way. It's probably the lv, they want to take the weak one's out.

Murky_Death
Jul 21, 2003, 05:21 PM
it always goes for anyone in its vacinity. it can hit everyone is they're close enough, maybe ur friend wasn't as close at times.

Micah
Jul 21, 2003, 05:21 PM
On 2003-07-21 15:15, monkeyfist wrote:
while playing in ultimate temple, ob lilys were paralyzing my like crazy. i'm not talking about the paralysis from when it dies and you're standing close. i'm talking about the paralysis from across the room. for some reason, i was the only one paralyzed and not my friend PABLO.

# times i was parlyzed | # times PABLO was paralyzed
Temple Alpha: 13 |Temple Alpha: 2
Temple Beta: 12 |Temple Beta:3
------------------------------------------------
Total: 25 |Total: 5

why am i the one being paralyzed so much?? i was paralyzed close, far, hitting, not even got a shot in, EVERYTHING!!!!
here's my and pablo's stats

Nate
Red and white costume
Skyly
HUmar
lvl 88

PABLO
Blue costume
Redria
RAmar
lvl 115
and for some reason, monsters always seem to come to me instead of pablo. most rooms involve me acting as bait while pable snipes from the door. WHY DOES PSO HATE ME???

PSO hates everyone. not your fault though.
umm.. as for ob lilys i know them to kill you with megid easy. unless you have good dark resistance... maybe PABLO has some sorta anit-paralysis item/s equiped. thats my only guess other than its just bad luck

monkeyfist
Jul 21, 2003, 05:41 PM
pablo didn't have any antiparalysis stuff equipped, and often times i was bothering with other enemies while pablo was killing the lily. i would be across the room and pablo would be two feet away and i was the one paralysed. the game hates me. my mag rarely uses resta and only revived me once, ive been fsod', i never find any rares.
:angry:

Logical2u
Jul 21, 2003, 05:44 PM
Lilies use Paralyze once you are too close for poison but too far away for physical attack. Maybe that clears it up?

Micah
Jul 21, 2003, 06:16 PM
didnt he say ob lilys?

Artemidorus
Jul 21, 2003, 06:32 PM
Well, I'm pretty sure its random. It may seem that you were totally uh... the chosen one this time that you two played. But I'm sure overall, the times would be more equal.
When I'm playing, I may be fighting off some Arlans and then be paralyzed because my friend is the one attacking the Ob Lily, but I'm the one it chose!

Afroman
Jul 21, 2003, 08:26 PM
lag??
i know when i on jp servers i kill a monster and theitem appears on the other side of the room ,or a player is in the other corner fighting thin air but hitting the monster im rucking with!
can sometimes explain stuff

if all else fails though... blame lag or config hax (i noticed everyone does that in cs when they get beat)

Arutha
Jul 21, 2003, 10:45 PM
maybe they r attracted to your flashy red and white? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

monkeyfist
Jul 21, 2003, 10:58 PM
this is not the first time the lilys have only attacked me and not PABLO. it is EVERY time. yes, im talking about ob lilys, in ultimate temple. its off line multi and yes, its probably the very pretty red and white

Solidus_Snake
Jul 22, 2003, 11:40 AM
Im always an android, completely immune to paralysis...the advantages of machinery with VERY powerful guns

monkeyfist
Jul 23, 2003, 06:09 PM
i played with pablo again in the caves we did cave 1 & 2. i was paralyzed 6 times and PABLO ZERO times!!! RRAAWWRRRR!!!!! im still hated. i found a hildetorr and it dropped nothing

-RickRenziku-
Jul 23, 2003, 06:19 PM
3 words

"Better Artifical Intelligence"

I bet I spelt that wrong!