PDA

View Full Version : some cheats are ok... READ

THE_MERCENARY
Jul 21, 2003, 06:18 PM
i am legit, but when i was thinking about cheats i came up with a few which wou be ok
1. Infinite Symbol Chat Pieces
2. New weapons that are not unnaturally good
3. New costumes and hair styles
4. A way to dance w/out keyboard

Zarana
Jul 21, 2003, 06:24 PM
Number one on your list would be one of the most annoying codes of all time. If you want to be an infinite symbol chatting MORON, I think you should have to do the necessary work. Stupid and lazy is a bad combination.

Micah
Jul 21, 2003, 06:32 PM
thats not cheating, that game moding. jeez
thats harmless stuff.. except the symbol thing and weapons. personaly hacking to change your characters costume or appreance is 100% fine. it hurts no one (might make some jealous). but if its weapons and chat stuff.. that can affect other people

cheating/hacking/duping is only ok by the set of 2 rules

1. its offline and you dont save it (just for fun)
2. its a fair set. for instance, like your offline only. and p-drops are useless to you. i say its perfectly fair to cheatingly get items you normaly can with those drops, while you also lose the drops (drop then and shut off game)

its the same as trading them online
but its still cheating
but hey.. your offline only.. thats fair dont you think?

the only bad cheating is cheating that affects other peoples time to enjoy the game (i.e. online cheating) otherwise cheating on offline games only is just for fun since you cant go online

but if you cross that line of handing out stuff you cheated to get. yeah.. then its lame

on an edited note. i see nothing wrong with some new dance moves, haha.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Micah on 2003-07-21 16:36 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Micah on 2003-07-21 16:37 ]</font>

HayatoShi
Jul 21, 2003, 07:29 PM
NO...and No...

It's just all lame...

Wait a month so the colors chat and big bubble come out. And then we can change ANYTHING in the dressing rooms.

Micah
Jul 21, 2003, 07:48 PM
hey now, the only one being lame here is you. hes got a point though. some things like new dance moves and costumes would help PSO from its repetitiveness. but the rest i explained in my other post

HayatoShi
Jul 21, 2003, 08:08 PM
On 2003-07-21 17:48, Micah wrote:
hey now, the only one being lame here is me because Hayato wasn't talking about me or anyone else. hes got a point though. some things like new dance moves and costumes would help PSO from its repetitiveness. but the rest i explained in my other post

w/e Clown.

Firocket1690
Jul 21, 2003, 10:01 PM
actually ...
if you overload on the symbol chats, they'll eventually start lagging your system... higher chance FSOD, (X)
this is just like that really long Word Select about the weapon strength and attribute that(about a paragraph)
many people have on a shortcut and just use it alot in the lobbies mainly as an annoyance and to block my screen.

*breath* damn, that was one hell of a run-on sentence http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_bday.gif

Solidus_Snake
Jul 22, 2003, 01:00 AM
Hey if i could i would have hacked myself hundreds of new skins by now. I wanna make some REALLY cool looking ones including some rips from other games. It would be so fun to run around as a RAcast that really looks like an armored core from the Armored Core series or make a RAcaseal look like KOS-MOS off of Xenosaga. Or make some new weapons that wouldnt unbalance the game or make some guns look different. Oh how i wish so much that i could do that