PDA

View Full Version : Actual Items

HayatoShi
Jul 21, 2003, 07:38 PM
These are actually items so stop with the "AL RAPPY is REAL"? Topics. It may be hacked yes. And No... Proof of Sonic Team is also there too, and not a hack unless you managed to get one cuz usually ST members own them... not the general public.

Birthday Card
Blue Ring
Badges
Letter of Appreciation
Hacked items that look like they been exposed in the matrix lol (remember those? they're back. I seen them)!
Proof of Sonic Team
Saber Gun!!!
Secure Feet (RA only)!
Sranks AXE CARD J-BLADE and LAUNCHER!
Throwing Sabers!!!
Twin Sabers!!!
Works Guard!!!

and these actually exist in the game. If you dont like it, then wait a few weeks... they'll be all over.

I didnt want to believe it, but I saw it. Either hacked from item modding or somehow duped.

Micah
Jul 21, 2003, 07:46 PM
bleh.. PSO getting old, time for KOTOR.

on an edited note.. throwing sabers.. now thats something jedi games have had for a while.. would be nice to see in PSO, but since there is no 'force' in PSO.. yeah.. loss of saber can be a prob, haha.

on another edited note, saber gun's remind me of FF8's gunblades. but would be interesting. seems like PSO is taking stuff off of other games to make its own.. hmm.. good or bad?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Micah on 2003-07-21 17:52 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Micah on 2003-07-21 18:03 ]</font>

HayatoShi
Jul 21, 2003, 08:18 PM
Just like the Double Saber...
And the Lavis Cannon resembles Cloud's ULTIMA WEAPON FF7!

And the SANGE & YASHA: LEONARDO-NINJA TURTLES

I can go on

HayatoShi
Jul 21, 2003, 08:24 PM
GAMBITS CARDS LOL
Claws from SOUL REAVER! lol
Morning glory! Power Stone!
GULD MILLA from POWER RANGERS! lol

thats all i came up with

Micah
Jul 21, 2003, 08:28 PM
power rangers, hahahahaha.

actualy i think PSO need new attachment stuff. not weapons like that. but i mean more armor/shields you actualy see your character wearing. and hey how about mag armor and shield. and hey, even mag sabers, just think you with twin sabers, and each of your mags has one.. 4 sabers would own. or better yet, 4 double sabers.. ouch..

HayatoShi
Jul 21, 2003, 08:34 PM
Like Anarchy Online.

They need jobs in PSO... Make Ragol as a MMoRPG stage. Sega is wastnig time making lobbies to chat in. Why cant we kill monsters in lobbies lol

Aero_Ruisu
Jul 21, 2003, 11:50 PM
ah I just wanted to make this clear the Secure Feet are an item in the game that can be found offline. My friend found one for his brother in the Bluefill Seabed from a Sinow Zoa.

Solidus_Snake
Jul 22, 2003, 12:55 AM
Heres a weapon they should use from the game Xenosaga. The dual triple gatling cannons KOS-MOS uses. That would be a set of mechguns man