PDA

View Full Version : HELP ME !!!! PLEASE

jayro
Mar 19, 2001, 06:37 PM
If anyone out there knows how to PK and is willing to share this knowledge with me please E-mail me at [email protected]
I don't have game shark or xploder or any other cheat device but heard there is a way to do this with out those. PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME.

revolution
Mar 19, 2001, 06:43 PM
What is PK

jayro
Mar 19, 2001, 06:50 PM
For those who don't know PK is Player Kill

Seutekh
Mar 19, 2001, 09:19 PM
*sigh*

You're barking up the wrong tree, my friend...

PSO World as a whole kinda frowns on this stuff... Or at least we used to.

Anyways, if you've got a question about the game, I'd love to help you out... but as far as cheating goes, you're gonn ahave a hard time finding anything here.

Glider
Mar 19, 2001, 10:07 PM
Heres how to do it. Right when it's saving, you turn off your dreamcast. Then your spells should be mixed together and you will be able to do pk.

Lightning
Mar 21, 2001, 06:57 AM
the funniest response i ever heard to this was "pull your VMU out of the port while its saving - congrats, you just PK'd yourself" http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_wink.gif

Lightning

jayro
Mar 21, 2001, 01:19 PM
Wow you guys are really intelligent!! Did you think of those responses yourselves or did your moms help you out with them. I was just asking a question about how to do something in the game that many people seem to be doing anyway. As far as frowning on this type of thing DO YOU THINK I GIVE A FLYING FUCK WHAT YOU FROWN UPON!!!! GET A FUCKIN LIFE AND DON'T LECTURE ME ABOUT HOW RIGHTEOUS YOU ALL ARE. SHIT LIKE THAT MAKES ME SICK. SO GO SMOKE A BOWL OR DRINK OR BEER OR SOMETHING AND LOOSEN THE FUCK UP. IT WILL HELP YOU LIVE LONGER.

Seutekh
Mar 21, 2001, 01:32 PM
Actually I'd love to have a beer... but the fridge is empty.

If you don't like the response here, you're welcome to try any other site on the web.

Have a nice day. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

PowerSlave
Mar 21, 2001, 01:34 PM
Jayro, I think he was trying to nicely say that perhaps this site isnt the best place to look for that info. Nobody was flaming you or being a tight ass about it