PDA

View Full Version : Break from PSO...

Joe-Azlin
Jul 21, 2003, 08:52 PM
Well its been about a month now and im still not back in to PSO. I dont really know how long that ill take a break from it. last time it was about 1 or 2 months so yea. I hope to one day get back in to, but everyday it seems harder and harder to pick up that controller and play again.

PhrozenPhoenix
Jul 21, 2003, 08:53 PM
Have you been playin some Kingdom Hearts? I see it in your sig.

Joe-Azlin
Jul 21, 2003, 08:58 PM
No I just like that saying and the game is freaking awesome. I have been playing 3 different games Planetside, .Hack//Infection, and Warcraft III: Frozen Throne, but mainly Planetside.

ShadowJedi
Jul 21, 2003, 10:11 PM
I'm also having a little break from PSO, but I'll play it again at latest, next week.
But I'll probably be on this week.

Kenshin008
Jul 21, 2003, 10:32 PM
I feel like I need a break but my character levels are only 61 20 10

So I haven't played the game enough

Joe-Azlin
Jul 22, 2003, 12:11 PM
Yea, they are not that high but the the telepipe trick could get them pretty high if you felt like doing that, or you could get a high level friend to take you to places you cant get on your own yet.

SubstanceD
Jul 22, 2003, 02:00 PM
Well I just spent the last 4 and 1/2 months busting my ass to get my Hucaseal to Ultimate and even though I was impressed intially I no longer really give a damn. To me Ultimate is not all it's cracked up to be, it's just not living up to the hype ( I find the amount of EXP I am getting to be miniscule, I thought I would be getting more and leveling much quicker, decent rare weapons are also bloody hard to come by, heck I have not found any yet and I have now lost my patience and my will to go on ) and as such I feel like taking a break from PSO as well. To be honest as much as I love this game, if I were to take a break now I doubt I would come back to it ( at least not untill next year ), PSO has just been taking up too much of my spare time and at the end of the day I find my self asking what did I accomplish and what did I get out of it and as of last week I no longer have any answers to these questions.

One of my goals was to get Destruction to lv.200, I now relise that will never happen, I feel like such a PSO failure.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SubstanceD on 2003-07-22 12:04 ]</font>

Joe-Azlin
Jul 22, 2003, 02:41 PM
Dont feel like a failure. It is almost damn near impossible to get a charater to lvl 200 especially a HUcaseal. They are the hardest character to level offline. I also want to get my main to 200 which also happens to be a HUcaseal. I think I will accomplish this someday, but not today.

HighCvSRank
Jul 22, 2003, 04:49 PM
i have 1000+ hours and still not one break longer then 3 hours...lol...i truly am a loser!...wanna be friends?

Dime
Jul 22, 2003, 04:54 PM
Why go back to it at all?

HighCvSRank
Jul 22, 2003, 04:58 PM
i have no idea...like i said im a loser...wanna be friends? i need atleast one friend http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif mamma said im anti-social...http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Dime
Jul 22, 2003, 05:57 PM
Mama was right.

St_Botchua
Jul 22, 2003, 09:44 PM
i'll be your friend but a thousand hours is crazzzy

RangerFenix
Jul 22, 2003, 11:01 PM
I just broke the 100 mark and starting to get bored hunting for rares, not leaving ULT forest w/o my red saber. But pretty much just making MAG's to match my outfit and leveling, and leveling and so forth. Anxiously awaiting Gladius to be released for Game cube in AUG.... Then FF, crystal chronicles

Outrider
Jul 22, 2003, 11:42 PM
Go take a break. Play some other games. Doesn't matter what system you have, there are great games on all of them. I do have to chime in, though, and say that Kingdom Hearts is such an incredibly good game, that it hurts sometimes.