PDA

View Full Version : Psycho Wand

War_Machine
Mar 19, 2001, 06:59 PM
I realize that thnx 2 all the game sharkies n dupers that weps like lavis cannon, heaven punisher, n pan arm blades r old hat at this point, but has neone actually seen the psycho wand? if so, do u know what its special ability does? no pics or ability info is available on this site, so ne feed back would b appreciated.

Neojin
Mar 19, 2001, 07:09 PM
Its an amazing looking Staff/cane. I had the pleasure of meeting a level 98 Force on a Japanese server who had one. I couldnt get out of him because of the language thing where he got it though.

It was long and had like a jewled spear at the end, and when he attacked the spear opened up, looking like a three bladed Fan. Sorta reminded me of the Blaster thingies on Stargate http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif It also cast for free Zonde, Barta, or Foie. One time it casted Barta three times in a row which was useful, then it casted one of each. So its totaly random.

I would bargin to say anyones on a US server is not legit. The reason I say this is I heard that some of the most rare weapons are found online only and by a group with more than 1000 hours between them. This is just theory, but a time release on rares would be the most aplicable.

War_Machine
Mar 19, 2001, 07:25 PM
Thnx 4 the info Neojin. I'd like 2 get in on ur gurl powa games sometime. I have a lvl 23 FOnewearl called Wanderlust. I'm usually on Puck 9 or 13 so hopefully ill c ya sometime.

Mei-Lin
Mar 22, 2001, 10:23 PM
I have the Spycho Wand, I must say in all my weapons it's my Fav =)
Sorry to tell you Neojin but it's legit! we found it in our game. But I think you
have a point about the hours... I was playing with three lvl 100 and I myself
is lvl 98 and all together we have about that much hours of playing.

Mei-Lin FOmarl lvl 98
Relina HUnewearl lvl 63

VULCAN
Mar 22, 2001, 11:06 PM
Actually, I have a Psycho Wand too. I sometimes use it with my force, and its probably the only weapon I got that people still ask me "what is that?" Its a shame... I remember I could go into a room, and people would almost sell me their souls for my Heaven Punisher, and now even newbies have them [probably trade their saber for one http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif]... tisk, tisk!

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: VULCAN on 2001-03-22 20:10 ]</font>

Mei-Lin
Mar 23, 2001, 09:09 PM
heheh! it's true about the Heaven Punisher alot of ppl have it now.
Hey VULCAN is your Force character a FOnewm? if it is have you seen
your walk when you wear your Psycho Wand? ... if not try it out! lol!
and you'll see what I mean. =)

Ellis
Mar 25, 2001, 01:53 PM
WOW , i didnt think they were that rare!, im lv 33 and i was just given one by an Enlgish speaking lv 100 jap, mind you , i cant use it for ages! but it sound like ive been a lucky boy http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_eek.gif)

VULCAN
Mar 25, 2001, 01:59 PM
Yeah, I just saw it, Mei-Lin. It looks like he's pulling it out of his ass or something...

JJ
Mar 25, 2001, 02:35 PM
Force weapons never seem to get dupped every1 thinks they suck i guess. Because things like the Chaos Sorcerer Cane and Psycho Wand are still probally the rarest items. I want a Psycho Wand!!!

Maverick_X
Mar 25, 2001, 06:31 PM
Well i think i have a horseshoe somewhere around my body cause i found one of the rare Psycho wand. Maverick X found it while playing with my friend who is level 100. I started the game, and my id is yellowboze. I was also a level 100 HUmar. It is pretty cool for my FOnewearl but i dont like its inconsistency. Now i only have to find the c sorcerer's cane...

Maverick_X
Mar 25, 2001, 06:31 PM
Well i think i have a horseshoe somewhere around my body cause i found one of the rare Psycho wand. Maverick X found it while playing with my friend who is level 100. I started the game, and my id is yellowboze. I was also a level 100 HUmar. It is pretty cool for my FOnewearl but i dont like its inconsistency. Now i only have to find the c sorcerer's cane...

Mafu
Mar 25, 2001, 09:01 PM
i dont know if this was a bad idea, but i gave my c-sorcerers cane away. i gave it to my friend, kuz he wanted it, and i never used it kuz it was too slow. hmmmm. i didnt know it was that rare. i dont mind, my double saber is all i need.

Mei-Lin
Mar 25, 2001, 09:49 PM
VULCAN -->I dont' get why they had to make FOnewm walk like that
whenever they wear a wand/rod... I just can't stop laughing when I see it! heheh!

One of my friend wanted to have a force Character but after I showed him that...
let's just say he had a Change of Heart .. lol!