PDA

View Full Version : Cheating is Destroying Gaming

mas590
Jul 21, 2003, 11:33 PM
Cheating has become the biggest problem in most all games. I used to play diablo 2 lod yeah. Cheating is a problem in that game alsois ruins the gamae. It ruin the games ecconmy. Like good rare items will eman nothing in time becuase cheats and hacks will cange the way the game is played. In the game medal of honor (which might i say is an excellent game) has great cheat protection. They have a cheat police. [url]www.thecheatpolice.com is the website and they ban people from the game so he can ruin the gameplay. We have to make an effort to stop cheating at all cost.

Reenee
Jul 21, 2003, 11:48 PM
Mind being more specific? I swear when I got in here, my Jak & Daxter/Sonic Adventure 2: BATTLE days were going to die a horrible death.

Face it: cheating is the last ditch effort for one when they have beaten the game. You've gone through the whole thing legit, now have a laugh.

Skankhair
Jul 22, 2003, 12:02 AM
I've put well over 5000 hours into Diablo, Daiblo 2 and PSO (combined) and the ONLY time cheating was EVER a problem for me was when people used hacked/illegal spells in Diablo to take your items.

Hacked and duped items.... never caused me a problem at all. They actually make the games MUCH more fun.

Fojar
Jul 22, 2003, 03:17 AM
read the rules, dont make topics that will start a flame war.

defer
Jul 22, 2003, 11:34 AM
whats with all these new people coming in here and flaming hackers (well they are really cracks, but no the point)? It's pathetic, everyone know about hacking, and these topics are just to start flame wars. Dont like the cheating FINE, nobody cares.

Brett
Jul 22, 2003, 12:16 PM
On 2003-07-22 09:34, defer wrote:
whats with all these new people coming in here and flaming hackers (well they are really cracks, but no the point)? It's pathetic, everyone know about hacking, and these topics are just to start flame wars. Dont like the cheating FINE, nobody cares.

I agree, no1 cares if you don't like cheating, it's fine, you don't have to like it but when u come in here and start flaming u make people mad. just don't do it. can't people finally understand that? just plain don't do it.

Dhylec
Jul 22, 2003, 12:20 PM
heh, like i said b4..
long as ppl have diff. opinion on this.. this kind of topic will be around

RuneScapeMan
Jul 22, 2003, 02:08 PM
Although I didn't understand much of what Dhylec said.
I do agree, people are saying that all the other people are having the wrong opinion.
Don't people think of that YOU think that YOUR opinions are the correct ones.

mas590
Jul 23, 2003, 02:52 PM
Well I understand if you have beaten the game cheating is ok, but if any of you have played diablo you know who much cheating has affected that game.

ChokingVictim
Jul 23, 2003, 04:49 PM
cheating only affects your game in that how you let it affect you.... you can find legit people and only play with them... they are out there.. you can most likely figure out by a player how 'legit' they are by playing with someone, their gear, playing style, attitude...etc.... it's about selection, how you let duping and cheating affect you is ultimately your own decision...

Transfotaku
Jul 23, 2003, 06:02 PM
I just got one question:

WTH is 'game item economy' and who the heck cares? If I want to use a Flowen's Sword+Frame+Shield I'd rather have them then paying an arm and leg to get 'em. Or worse, buy them off ebay like Everquest people sometimes need to do. Someone explain to me game economy because I just don't see the need for it.

mas590
Jul 23, 2003, 07:37 PM
Well I dont know much about pso but like other game which i have spent hour after hour playing there is something used as currency. For example diablo 2 its this ring called a stone of jordan. You use that item for trade instead of money because it useless. But this ring is good and commonly hacked. Many people need and want them for trade. The better the item is the more s.o.g.s needed. Everquest its money becuase monsters dont drop as good of items as money can buy. The one thing is at everquest you cant cheat so thats why money is important. You see hacking in many ways effects trading.

jediknight007
Jul 23, 2003, 07:44 PM
There's something called will-power. Use it.