PDA

View Full Version : What should I do... Girls keep messing with my heart

Genoa
Jul 22, 2003, 01:05 PM
My girlfriend since the 6th Grade (now in 10th) had moved to Japan because of her parents. We never broke up but she said she would never see me again... This isn't fair.

Later on, my BEST friends Sister was with me on the roof of our old, old tree house that me and my BEST friend built when we were 12. (help with our dads of course) She said she wanted to tell me something there... I'm 15 (just turned) and shes 13 (just turned) But she is fairly mature for her age. I thought of her as a good friend and all but, after she kissed me on that roof. I don't know what to do anymore. I know that when you kiss one of your REALLY good friends, NOT TO MENTION the sister of your BEST friend, that if she breaks up with you, you have lost a friend. and probably my Best friend too. Every time I look into her eyes I think of my GF that moved to Japan. What should I do...

Voodoochild
Jul 22, 2003, 01:19 PM
If he(she) is your best freind,than your mate wound not care if you date his sis. So why not try? If you like her go for it. Good Luck http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Micah
Jul 22, 2003, 02:09 PM
so messed up. i never have stress like that in my life. i just stay single. no worries then.

Aredhel
Jul 22, 2003, 02:45 PM
On 2003-07-22 12:09, Micah wrote:
so messed up. i never have stress like that in my life. i just stay single. no worries then.

Yeah, right. We'll forget you said that.

Anyways, why is it that we think soap operas are really fake, but it just so happens (in my experience) that they are much closer to the truth than most sitcoms. Just do what feels right - date your friends sister if you like her, you never know if she may be the one. If you lose your friend because things didn't go so well with his sister then...um, don't know how to handle that one, but it shouldn't jeopardize your friendship...As for the girl in Japan, do you feel strongly for her? If so, keep in touch with her, but do what makes you feel good. If she doesn't want to accept the fact that you are doing something you like, then she may not be worth waiting for anyways, I don't know. The girl in Japan may want to date others too - it's not the end of the world! If she's a girl worth following, you will probably see her again someday anyways. Patience is something the heart isn't normally good at, though. This is just something you're going to have to brave through yourself, not necessarily taking advice from people on an internet message board http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif