PDA

View Full Version : GC: Dark Falz HELP!!!!

Monster666
Jul 22, 2003, 01:52 PM
Ok I had the Dreamcast version for some quiet time but I always hacked my weapons and armors, but when I got GameCube version its funner than ever to play without cheats makes thing as you say more intresting. I actually learning what weapons I should use for certain areas and what thier attributes are. Now, back to the topice I am in ruins on Hard-Mode and I was wondering for my Lv. 50 Force that Saint/Resist or any kind of Light/Resists will help keep me alive from Grants that Falz uses when your in the Beautiful sky "Spinng disk that you round around on". Also does the Defense have any effect on magic attacks sine my Defense on my force with Deband is 365. Thanks in Advance.

Bit
Jul 22, 2003, 01:56 PM
Level 50 Hard mode eh?

Defense doesn't have anything to do with his Magic attacks. It's set based. Defense will only help you with his Physical slash attack, and it seems you should have plenty.

Just do it, your fine.

Lucas2k4
Jul 22, 2003, 01:56 PM
Nope, Defense only has to do with physical attacks, the only one falz has is the swipy thingy....o_O

Ludacris
Jul 22, 2003, 04:09 PM
Falz can be beaten ez if u follow this Rafoie/Gizonde/Barta/Foie

Joe-Azlin
Jul 22, 2003, 04:12 PM
Get a bunch of Dragon/HP's they are the greatest thing to have as a low level. I usually use them on all my characters till I reach ultimate.

Monster666
Jul 22, 2003, 09:13 PM
I finally beatin him I used 2 Saint/Resist to defend myself from his Grnats other than that I destroyed him. Thanks for help Peeps http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif .