PDA

View Full Version : what does olga say?

sange
Jul 22, 2003, 04:06 PM
hmm anyone wonder or knows what ogla says before you fight him?

Bit
Jul 22, 2003, 04:09 PM
I think it's just growling and grumbling.. It's Olga Flow. He's odd like that.

Joe-Azlin
Jul 22, 2003, 04:10 PM
He sings happy days tunes.

Denny
Jul 22, 2003, 04:14 PM
He say's "Where is my hotcakes at mofo?" He just says it in Ragolian.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Denny on 2003-07-22 14:14 ]</font>

HighCvSRank
Jul 22, 2003, 04:15 PM
he was singing the friends theme song...i swear he was! he didnt want me to annihilate him...he wanted to just be *friends* hehe no he just growls and mumbles.....

Nambrosia
Jul 22, 2003, 04:55 PM
I think it's Flowen trying to speak, but of course, Olga Flow can't pronounce the words Flowen is trying to say. So it just comes out as growling.

AndyPandy
Jul 22, 2003, 05:25 PM
If you play it backwards it says summat about how he likes pies.

Kanore
Jul 22, 2003, 07:30 PM
At the end of it (intro) he says

"THE ULTIMATE OF EVOLUTION"

Maybe he says

"FEAR ME, FOR I AM THE ULTIMATE OF EVOLUTION" *dundun, DUN DUN, DUN DUN! DUN DUN!!* >_> <_<

Getintothegame
Jul 22, 2003, 07:34 PM
Time to record it and see. Get back to you on this.

Aurra
Jul 22, 2003, 07:37 PM
I'm not sure, but there is a computer pretty close to the end of Seabed Lower Levels that has a recorded message from Flowen. It's all broken up and says something about the Red Captive Child. Maybe Olga is reciting that message.

Iroxxerjooazz
Jul 22, 2003, 09:07 PM
I noticed that the elevator moves right after he says it. Since hes Olga and Flowen mabye the olga part of him is controling the elevator and makes it move. Or like in everything else like all games. Complete random crap.

Shin_Arishima
Jul 22, 2003, 09:16 PM
He's probably just growling and grumbling. Though I do agree with the theory that Flowen's trying to say something, but he is unable to speak. Maybe he's trying to tell you to run. Seems like something Flowen would do.

Then again, you're on a rapidly falling elevator. Which, by the way, keeps falling and falling... I once tried to just keep it falling. See where it takes me. It took me nowhere, then Flow decided that I was getting annoying and capped me with the Dark Meteor. Then I got pissed, and out came the Psychoguns, and he knew the definition of pain.

This was on the character I sadly destroyed. May your soul rest in peace, Io.

So yeah. Flowen's trying to speak and Flow's distorting his words, so we can't make anything out of it. That's what I think.

Nei3rd
Jul 22, 2003, 09:58 PM
He could be trying to tell you that he wants you to kill him. But it ends up Olga distorting his words into the Ragolian version of "Before I drink 147 glasses of Marmelade I eat 147 pieces of Fluffy Puff Marhsmellows! Seriously..." cuz you know, that Olga is one crazy guy. He's nuts I tell ya. Especially at frats.

RangerFenix
Jul 22, 2003, 10:54 PM
i thyink it translates to something like " Hmm... Hunters, Tastes like chicken!"

AxemPunanny
Jul 22, 2003, 10:56 PM
Doesn't he say:

"Garbagfaglaglaj u gagagalrirabarbl wahtagoajgabj
abarjabaorle. afcabadioglebeech!"

Getintothegame
Jul 22, 2003, 11:00 PM
On 2003-07-22 20:56, AxemPunanny wrote:
Doesn't he say:

Yes.

Zolpner
Jul 22, 2003, 11:01 PM
Thats what I thought he said :/

-RickRenziku-
Jul 22, 2003, 11:24 PM
He sounds like he's saying some kinda black magic or something.sounds Like a Satanist rant."MNSJgasldkjrt uiatrgofksdaj faisydgb"..stuff backwards.

Shin_Arishima
Jul 22, 2003, 11:31 PM
On 2003-07-22 20:56, AxemPunanny wrote:
Doesn't he say:

I see. Hmm... and that roughly translates to "I wonder how far up this guy's bum this sword will go..."

withintheligh
Jul 23, 2003, 01:03 AM
i think its pretty obvious here he's quoting the first boss from Einhander. If thats not it then i'd definately have to agree with the play it backwards thing. Only its just Sonic Team throwing in subliminal messages to boost sales.

Bit
Jul 23, 2003, 01:05 AM
Hmm.. If not growling..

I swore I heard something along the lines of "Buy PSO Episode Three! Buy It!"

Blasted subliminal messages.

Callie
Jul 23, 2003, 10:15 AM
who is there time to die im flow prepare to die
ithink thats what he says

RuneScapeMan
Jul 23, 2003, 10:23 AM
Something like:

AI LiK CUpCaKES!!!!!!111
aND DISS IS MI HOSE!!11!!!11 wHiTCH AI CAll HOM!11111
gO OUTE oF IT!1111"!1111!!!11

Dragon_Knight
Jul 23, 2003, 10:36 AM
No I really thing he's saying "Redrum, Redrum"

Mirian
Jul 23, 2003, 11:25 AM
I think all that growling translates to "Hi"

Outrider
Jul 23, 2003, 02:32 PM
Ok, I've translated it using the ancient Ragolian texts found from yadda, yadda, you get the picture...

"If you were skiing down a mountain and one of the wheels fell off, would it still take the same amount of flapjacks to wallpaper a doghouse?

Actually, the answer is purple, because ice cream doesn't have any bones."

I'm telling you... that Olga Flow is one heck of a nutjob.

But he was a great friend, a snazzy dresser and a hit with the ladies. He will be greatly missed.

OnnaWren
Jul 23, 2003, 02:38 PM
I could swear on my great-grandmother's grave that he's begging for you to kill him...

What I want to know, though, is this... why isn't that uber-cool creepy theme from between Olga Flow fights in the BGM list? <:(

Nei3rd
Jul 23, 2003, 02:50 PM
Then again I think he says "Man who scratches butt at night wakes up with stinky finger! Masturbate often! It comes in handy!". Ya know, I sometimes wonder what OF drinks at night. Cuz I gotta get me some.

Artemidorus
Jul 23, 2003, 02:57 PM
well, i've read all the posts so far and have determined this:
Olga Flow makes noises.
Noises can be words...or garble
Olga Flow has pastimes (including eating hunters and pies)
Olgo Flow didn't talk in l33t, because he's not that hip and up to date. uh... yo.

yay

Jkid
Jul 23, 2003, 03:30 PM
Hey,I got an idea. Remenber that Olgo Flow 2 movie we have in the media section. If someone can convert it to QuickTime format (Since you can hear the sounds while you wewind),we may know what he's actully saying.

polishedweasel
Jul 23, 2003, 04:00 PM
Fresh Kills??? I think that's what he's saying.

-RickRenziku-
Jul 23, 2003, 06:09 PM
Hmm..Maybe...

"OMFG NO!!!!!! NOT MORE BKBS!!!!!!!!!!DUPERS!!S***!!!!"

aving21
Jul 23, 2003, 11:08 PM
if you play it backwords it says something about killing your families when you stop playing the game. The government has bene trying to take action on tihs ever since the game release

MelancholyWitch
Jul 23, 2003, 11:14 PM
he says stay the f**k away

Mixfortune
Jul 24, 2003, 01:02 AM
Cut the guy some slack it's just constipation...same for when he takes damage...

Blade21
Jul 24, 2003, 01:11 AM
"Help im trapped in a fortune factory"

Luna15
Jul 24, 2003, 03:30 PM
If its he that talk then I think he says in his own language "You have made it so far but now you will die!" And it's flowen that talk then I thing he says "You won't stabd a chance agains him, run before it's to late!"

Jkid
Jul 24, 2003, 04:09 PM
Did you really found that out? And is that what he really says?

Arutha
Jul 24, 2003, 04:59 PM
I think it is Flowen trying to warn you to run, but he has that whole "diseased thing" so it comes out as: "Urn oot, fu jarnyul."

And its not Olga talking in "Ragolian" 'cuz Flowen was diseased by that Dark Falz who took over the body of Rico. And Falz did't come form Ragol so Olga isnt speakin Ragolian.

I think we should all blame Rico for sticking her red head where it doesn't belong. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/eviltongue.gif

But really it is all the fault of the people who locked up Falz. Why couldnt one of them just poison themselves w/some horrible disease and then sacrifice him/herself to Falz and then falz would die. But of course, being the god and all Falz would see through the ruse and torture the guy who did it with his blenders on doom. They shouldv'e flown the ship into the middle of nowhere(and there is a lot of that in space) and self destruct.(im talking about the ship that contains falz.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Arutha on 2003-07-24 15:00 ]</font>

BonusKun
Jul 24, 2003, 05:54 PM
<Nova> :Translation: HAIL SATAN!

Arutha
Jul 24, 2003, 06:12 PM
On 2003-07-24 15:54, BonusKun wrote:
<Nova> :Translation: HAIL SATAN!

I am SO confused. Translation please.