PDA

View Full Version : What do I do?

Arc
Mar 19, 2001, 11:58 PM
With the S-beat arm ? That and some other unequipable item are sitting in my bank, with nothing but ??? for the description. From what research I've done, theres some offline quest where you talk to some force? But which quest in which diffulculty and where? Any help would be appreciated.

VulpesMundi
Mar 20, 2001, 12:35 AM
Any difficulty will work. There's a few quests you have to do involving Dr. Montague (I forget which ones they are - just complete all the quests once to unlock them all and you'll be on your way). Once you've done those specific quests you can find Dr. Montague between the hospital and the Principal's portal on such quests as Dr. Osto's Research and Unsealed Door. He'll create one weapon for you at a time, so just quit the quest and restart it again to have him create another.

Seutekh
Mar 20, 2001, 02:14 AM
Complete "Doc's Secret Plan"... then complete the rest. That'll reopen all the quests.

Revisit "Dr. Osto's Research" and speak to the FOnewm outside the guild with the s-beats arm on you, that's Doc Montague. He'll hook you up.

Arc
Mar 20, 2001, 03:04 AM
Thanks for hooking me up, I'm currently working my way through for the first time offline, level 37, but that jackass keeps dying on unsealed door, and the shop is routinely out of Star Atomizers.... anyway, once I've gone through I'll take your advice, thank you.