PDA

View Full Version : Mag: Tryin to make a gun force any mag suggestions?

QuelThalasRA
Jul 22, 2003, 05:18 PM
hey all. . .im new here and i have a question. . .ive been playin PSO for a while now and i want to make a gun force does anyone out there have any suggestions as to what my mag may have to be like? my force is a FOmarl. . .appreciate it!!!

Bit
Jul 22, 2003, 05:21 PM
Gun Force, eh? Never heard of a Force descripted like that.

Well, since your going to be using gun weapondry, Dex is the most important thing you'll need. Def as well, if you want to be protected at all.

Obscenity
Jul 22, 2003, 05:30 PM
On 2003-07-22 15:21, Bit wrote:
Gun Force, eh? Never heard of a Force descripted like that.

Well, since your going to be using gun weapondry, Dex is the most important thing you'll need. Def as well, if you want to be protected at all.

Actually, I think Pow is more important than Def, since you'll be using techniques and long-range weapons. Dex is definitely important though, especially once you get to Ultimate. Draw and Heart series guns are good for Forces. One-hit kills are nice too, if you bring up your Dex enough. The concensus seems to be that Charge Vulcans are the way to go as far as mech guns go. Good luck! =)

Ridth
Jul 22, 2003, 05:40 PM
What will the guns be for? Just for the elements.

If you are making only one mag for it then I would suggest at level 200. 20/0/80/100. That also allows a special mag which is always nice. I would make your section ID Purplenum or Pinkal.

I hope that you get a lot of Element guns, and high techs. Best of luck.

dude3282
Jul 22, 2003, 09:02 PM
Ridth got the mag down right, my Nidra's go 25/0/75/100. I can use just about any gun I come across, and use it well.

I made my Fomar under the false impression he would be able to use S-Rank mechs or Red mechs. Now, I'm out to find some high % Vulcans. Glad I'm purplenum.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: dude3282 on 2003-07-22 19:03 ]</font>

lordinviso
Jul 22, 2003, 09:26 PM
If I were you I would make two mags. One mag will be a mind mag (5-15/0/0/185-195). For the gun usage you need a mag with stats of (5/95/100/0). Dex and Pow are definitly needed.

AxemPunanny
Jul 22, 2003, 10:12 PM
If you already have a mag with great DEX stats use that at first, then raise a power mag. So when ur force has solid ATA, he/she wouldn't need the DEX mag. Otherwise, a power mag is good, but with solid DEX. Support techs is what you should likely concentrate on. Exactly what mag, depends on ur section ID type, A or B. In general, concentrate on power w/ good DEX.

I got a couple ranger/gun forces. You're basically substituting your techs for mechs, sorta speak. Of course, most mechs don't compare to high level attack techs. I like making variants tho. I got a few melee forces, one that primarily uses sabers only.

QuelThalasRA
Jul 23, 2003, 12:51 PM
thanks guys. . .ill put your info to good use. . .(time to start working on a new mag)

Dragon_Knight
Jul 23, 2003, 01:12 PM
Although I agree with most of the stuff said before don't bother with a charge vulcan, or at least until you've got the bank full of Meseta. Although it only drains a small amount it adds up quickly and can be killer online when your compeating for scraps of meseta, especaly if you play several games in a row.