PDA

View Full Version : DELSABERS BUSTER....QUESTIONS

Ghost007
Jul 22, 2003, 06:28 PM
OK here is the deal, I'm using a Delsabers buster combo with the shield, ok here is the weird thing, with them both on, grinding makes ATP go up by 4, is that supposed to happen, and another thing my ATP with shifta is at 1755 and with Red Sword with shifta its 1812, BUT when i dont have shifta the Delsabers Buster is better :S, ne one out there have answers, is Red Sword more compatible with shifta or no?
without shifta my Delsabers buster is 1454 and with Red Sword is 1443!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ghost007 on 2003-07-22 16:30 ]</font>

Mixfortune
Jul 22, 2003, 06:30 PM
When using both of them, the SHIELD evasion doubles, and the BUSTER atp doubles. For each grinder you add to the Buster, it adds 4 atp, because each +1 normally adds 2 atp, and since it doubles it becomes a 4 atp difference.

As for the shifta, are you equipping the Shield while using the Buster?

Ghost007
Jul 22, 2003, 06:31 PM
On 2003-07-22 16:30, Mixfortune wrote:
When using both of them, the SHIELD evasion doubles, and the BUSTER atp doubles. For each grinder you add to the Buster, it adds 4 atp, because each +1 normally adds 2 atp, and since it doubles it becomes a 4 atp difference.

As for the shifta, are you equipping the Shield while using the Buster?

]yes shield is on at all times

Mixfortune
Jul 22, 2003, 06:32 PM
Also were both shiftas from the same source? There could be different levels of shifta, especially if these were on two different occurences. Also, if you had the Buster equipped without the Shield, it won't display the change until after you equip the shield, not while you are in its stats.

For example, say you had Red Sword equipped, and didnt have the Shield of Delsaber on. If you equip Delsaber's Buster, then check the shields stats, it won't show the atp double. You'd have to equip the shield, then check the atp.

EDIT- Ah I mustve been typing when you posted the above.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mixfortune on 2003-07-22 16:34 ]</font>

Mixfortune
Jul 22, 2003, 06:36 PM
Maybe it has something to do with the Red's increased number of grinds? Odd, since even though shifta is a percent, the higher would get the higher bonus... maybe it's some sort of glitch where the shifta boosts off the Buster's normal atp bonus, then adds the extra? No idea...

Artemidorus
Jul 22, 2003, 06:39 PM
Well that gets me too confused. So I just say your one lucky fellow to have such high ATP!

Ghost007
Jul 22, 2003, 06:44 PM
Thanx, and yes it is really weird, my hunewearl is only lvl 75, such high ATP is hard to come by at theat lvl, thank god for my mag! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif and yes it was the same lvl shifta