PDA

View Full Version : is there an easy way.........

Starkmaster
Jul 22, 2003, 06:41 PM
is there an easy way to get rares faster in episode 2? all the weapons there are really good (well most of them) and they are no missions on offline eps. 2. so is doing runs the only way to get what rares you want?

TheTrueJanus
Jul 22, 2003, 06:59 PM
Yup, you're gonna be dreaming of getting lost in the Temple because you'll be playing it so much....

Starkmaster
Jul 22, 2003, 07:02 PM
damn! that suckS!!! i knew it! because i wanted to get some weapons and shields like Victor Axe, Monkey king bar, Flight cutter, and custom barrier. could you tell me if they are a waste of time or would be too hard to find?

TheTrueJanus
Jul 22, 2003, 07:13 PM
On 2003-07-22 17:02, Starkmaster wrote:
damn! that suckS!!! i knew it! because i wanted to get some weapons and shields like Victor Axe, Monkey king bar, Flight cutter, and custom barrier. could you tell me if they are a waste of time or would be too hard to find?

Well, Victor Axe isn't what I thought it would be (in other words, it sucks), Monkey King Bar is awesome, especially if you get enough PD's to get that Blue-Black stone thing for a Black King Bar, I still want Flight Cutter because it's amazing, and Custom Barrier isn't that bad, really...but there's better than that.