PDA

View Full Version : FOcasts!!!!

Pumpkin_King
Jul 22, 2003, 06:47 PM
hmmm an android force, yep that would be cool.... i wonder how everything would work out.

Pumpkin_King
Jul 22, 2003, 06:55 PM
i have a wierd mind yes i do o.O

Dime
Jul 22, 2003, 06:57 PM
I've seen weirder.

aving21
Jul 22, 2003, 07:03 PM
a force with no techs? what high lvl traps thats a cool idea

Mirian
Jul 22, 2003, 07:10 PM
Yeah. Grants and Megid traps XD

ryomakuriyami
Jul 22, 2003, 07:11 PM
This idea was done to death on the GameFAQs boards...

-RickRenziku-
Jul 22, 2003, 11:44 PM
A Horrible character.

A android with horrible defence and HP and bad attack power with 0 MST and 0 TP and no TECHS!
Who would use such a character.Only purpose will be setting Traps and seeing traps.

withintheligh
Jul 23, 2003, 01:28 AM
well, first of all they need all their traps, + megid traps, healy traps, grants traps, anti traps, slow mo traps, the cage things, the little turrets that can shoot foie, zonde, and barta as well as megid, they also should have the ability to quickly place traps and have trap packages that fill the room with preset configurations of different or the same types of traps, they should have an ability that turns room traps already placed into their traps to be used against enemies. They don't use traps from their inventory but rather use TP as "Trap Points", this doesn't increase with their MST as they have 0 but rather based on level and they can use fluids to replenish their TP. Much like forces get tech discs, so must the FOcast/caseal find a similar item to gain the ability to use the more advanced versions. Instead of their traps having set timers they may remote detonate traps as they desire for more accurate timing. Dunno if i've repeated anything said in that other FAQ thing but i never read that...

saffaya
Jul 23, 2003, 06:29 AM
where did you guys got the rock-solid idea that droids CAN'T cast techs ?
Can you explain ?

Ever got your ass kicked in ulti winback mines on DC ?
With 8 Sinows dropping on you, including 5 red sinows ?
Nah, those Red sinows can't be casting Shifta, Deband, and resta on themselves plus their buddies, it must be my imagination.
Those EPII sinows can't be casting Gifoie either, I must be seeing things.
And one last thing : recovery traps (remember caves ?).

RuneScapeMan
Jul 23, 2003, 06:35 AM
This is why people shouldn't smoke crack...

xanoki
Jul 23, 2003, 06:45 AM
Har Har Har

*puff*

smoke, nah!

*puff*

I swear to high i'm not God man!

Mash
Jul 23, 2003, 09:46 AM
Techniques come off of "discs" right? Why couldn't an android just download the disc data into their system?

Callie
Jul 23, 2003, 09:48 AM
focast would be harder though even though it has good traps but like a force you have to find or buy traps -twitch- cool ideal though

Mash
Jul 23, 2003, 09:49 AM
I made a picture of my idea of a FOcast before.

It's here http://banditocomics.tripod.com/focast_bw.gif
I'm going to redraw it and color it in Photoshop, then I plan on sending it in to PSOW's fanart section.

I thought, since he's a force, he shouldn't be big and bulky.

Maybe he's a cyborg so he's still got some human in him with which to use techs.

gallaugher
Jul 23, 2003, 10:09 AM
One idea I had was that the FOcast would use up HP when casting techs. It's just a pipe dream anyway.

RuneScapeMan
Jul 23, 2003, 10:12 AM
On 2003-07-23 07:46, Mash wrote:
Techniques come off of "discs" right? Why couldn't an android just download the disc data into their system?

Acctualy it's "Disks" not "Discs", although I don't know if they are related...
Discs are those "Disc Vol.1,2,6" items.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RuneScapeMan on 2003-07-23 08:13 ]</font>

Mirian
Jul 23, 2003, 11:34 AM
SO BE IT!