PDA

View Full Version : I'm sure many of us are curious of this, including me

RnDmThTs675
Jul 22, 2003, 07:27 PM
This is more a question about some npc weapons in the game, what the heck is ash equipped with in the From The Depths quest? the red double saber thing, which one is that?! And what weapon is bernie equiped with? (BFG is not an acceptable answer for bernies gun)

Bit
Jul 22, 2003, 07:31 PM
I believe Ash has the Stag Cutlery, and Bernie has something called a Flame Visit.

I swore I saw Bernie with an Inferno Bazooka once though..

I've also noticed the Bringer's Rifle Dr. Montague has, and the Red Scorpio Elenor sports.

Lucky people.

Dhylec
Jul 22, 2003, 07:34 PM
ash: stag cutlery
bernie: flame visit <- not sure

RnDmThTs675
Jul 22, 2003, 07:36 PM
For some reson i expected you to reply first, you are quite helpful in the forums, but yeah, i've noticed the C-Rifle Montague has but i always thought elenor just had a better version of a rifle, but then again, i use a HUcast so rifle weapons dont matter much to me anyway

Bit
Jul 22, 2003, 07:38 PM
In Doc's Secret Plan she had a Red Scorpio for me.

Perhaps she was just teasing me with it..

-.-

xanoki
Jul 22, 2003, 07:40 PM
Confirmed : Bernie uses a Flame Visit

xanoki
Jul 22, 2003, 07:43 PM
Damn that Kireek!

I wish i could just stick that soul eaer up his *muffled voice*

EDIT: whoops did i say that?!?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: xanoki on 2003-07-22 17:44 ]</font>

Bit
Jul 22, 2003, 07:44 PM
It's definate Irony when you defeat Kireek with a Soul Eater. Beating someone with their own weapon .. How embarressing..

RnDmThTs675
Jul 22, 2003, 07:45 PM
Leave it to an android to tease you with their weapon, like when you first start the game, Kireek has the soul eater, i wanted it so bad, but when i finally got it i didnt really like it, that was a long time ago though,

technically this is my second pso game, my first i sold (foolish i know) but it all worked out, when i got my new one, i started a new Hucast with the same Sec, ID but for some reason i'm finding way more rares with this game, i dont get it, though i'm not complaining

RnDmThTs675
Jul 22, 2003, 07:57 PM
Well, time to begin my hunt for the stag cuttlery then
though i still dont have the delsaber set, but i'll get back to that, i want the stag cuttlery for now

Bit
Jul 22, 2003, 07:59 PM
Good Luck on that.

I ended up getting mine in Ultimate, two in fact from my many Addicting Food runs.

RnDmThTs675
Jul 22, 2003, 08:01 PM
Well i'd do ultimate but i'm still on VHard, caves, lvl 62, mushashi+20, it would be higher but i plan to save my grinders for the Yamato