PDA

View Full Version : Hunewearl Help

Tesar
Jul 22, 2003, 08:07 PM
Even though I'm at level 53 in hard mode, I still find it very difficult to use a Hunewearl. Even with a level 200 Pian MAG, it's still hard. Does anyone have tips on using a Hunewearl? I mean, I know they have low HP, low defense, and that, but I'm so frustrated with my character.

Slicer238
Jul 22, 2003, 08:16 PM
Power units Shifta/Deband level 20. A weapon for crowd control and a weapon for single enemies. Also a weapon tha thits flying enemies like a Slicer or Handgun.

Tesar
Jul 22, 2003, 08:18 PM
Um, could it be a problem if I don't have ANY techs anywhere near level 20?

klepto
Jul 22, 2003, 08:59 PM
Pipe for some good techs from the shop, preferably at least a level 14 S/D. Then grab urself a sword, and go to work. If your still having alot of trouble. Try using jellen and Zalure, but make sure u pipe them for as high of a level as u can get from the shop.

Tesar
Jul 22, 2003, 09:04 PM
Are Hunewearls much harder to use than a Humar or something? Or does it depend on your own skill playing with them? Also, I can never buy ANY new techs, so where am I to find new techs? And what weapons would be good to use. Something other than a Red Saber +11?

CrimmsonDB
Jul 22, 2003, 09:09 PM
on that difficulty u should be able to find armor addons like metal/body and such u should equip yourself with them and it should increase your defense alot now on the other hand u could raise a mag with defense stat maxed out. that should help alot but one thing u should allways take advatage of is your characters speed your character has a very high evp so equiping her with elf/legs and such would really help. i carry 2 mags one with high pow, dex, and mind and then theirs one thats pure defense try these.

oh and a mag gets hungry every 3min 22 sec try stocking up on items and feed one .

Tesar
Jul 22, 2003, 09:14 PM
Does the section I.D. affect what items you find and can equip? I've never found a metal/body, only warrior/body and base level stuff like that.

CrimmsonDB
Jul 22, 2003, 09:51 PM
section id mostly affects what rare items u receive but i know for a fact i can find metal/body with just about any section id. metal/body is like a uncommon item.

Tesar
Jul 22, 2003, 09:52 PM
Well, then. Either I'm unlucky, or I just suck at PSO....

CrimmsonDB
Jul 22, 2003, 09:59 PM
everything takes time and patients i have only found 3 of them with my lvl 80 Humar and i only use 2 but with my other charcaters i traded them off to friends they needed them and i gave the last one to my lvl 16 Fomar but if i find another i'll keep in mind and make shure to save one for u so that when i get online next month i'll find u and give u one.

I tend to just give away things without asking for anything in return

ps : i'm online on aim right now if u whant to chat about it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: CrimmsonDB on 2003-07-22 20:00 ]</font>

Tesar
Jul 22, 2003, 10:01 PM
There's one small problem. I'm not gonna be going online. Ever. For eternity. Anyways, I don't have patience, hence my frustration with my character.

CrimmsonDB
Jul 22, 2003, 10:12 PM
things only get wores if ur fustrated only patiance will get u through i'm stuck on caves in ultimate and i can't seem to do damage even with a normal atk so we r pritty much in the same situation. keep ur cool and u'll get threw take it from me and i allways get hit by them critically the only thing thats keeping me alive is one set of rare weapon and they are DELSABERS SABER and SHIELD OF DELSABER. with both of them equip they power up my character alot but his accuracy stinks so i really dosen't matter if i have both of thoes items equiped. my patience is what is helping me stay alive that long.

Tesar
Jul 22, 2003, 10:14 PM
I guess. Can a Whitill find a Shield of Delsaber? My friend said they can't, but I have a Delsaber's Buster, so I need teh sheild.

CrimmsonDB
Jul 22, 2003, 10:20 PM
a friend of mine found one and i traded him for it but sec id's that have a high chance of finding them are viridia, pinkall, and yellobron. i've seen it in a guid that tells u all of the rare weapons that each class can find and these have the highest chance.

Tesar
Jul 22, 2003, 10:22 PM
Yeah, I found it all right. This blows, now I gotta stick with a Red Saber. A RED SABER! This is pathetic. Anywho, have you heard of a weapon called Heart of Poumn?

CrimmsonDB
Jul 22, 2003, 10:29 PM
nope can't say i haven't

Tesar
Jul 22, 2003, 10:35 PM
Really? As far as I know (which isn't a lot, I assure you), it's the only weapon that only Hunewearls can use. It's a claw or dagger type weapon. My friend has one, and I was willing to swap about 15 rares, enough grinders to equal 46, tons of meseta, different MAG's, etc., but he's not interested. It's really rare, and whitill's can't find them.

CrimmsonDB
Jul 22, 2003, 10:41 PM
what classes are able to get it?

Tesar
Jul 22, 2003, 10:45 PM
I don't remember. Brain lapses. Anyways, would you take that offer of all that stuff if you were my friend and had Heart of Poumn?

lain2k3
Jul 22, 2003, 10:49 PM
Offline, skyly is the only ID that can get them, and it comes from a love rappy from the ultimatte temple, which makes it quite a hard find, and it's a very cool weapon, and actually good too., so i probably wouldnt trade it if I were him.

I happen to be looking for one now.

CrimmsonDB
Jul 22, 2003, 10:52 PM
i probably would pending on what rares u where to give me.

Kenshin008
Jul 23, 2003, 01:50 AM
I searched and searched for that weapon you are talking about and I can't find it anywhere.

Does anyone have a link?

Tesar
Jul 23, 2003, 09:09 AM
Well at least we choose to find weapons on our own. My friend got this memory card off the internet and it had 600 different rare weapons, items, shields, armor, etc. By the way, what's a good weapon and *whatever* combo for hunters, besides the Delsaber items?

Gleason
Jul 23, 2003, 10:26 AM
Don't knock the red saber! It sounds like you're having a rough tme, but stick with her. My lv 85 HUnewearl is still using a Red Saber (ground to +78, max). If you have any friends that play, you should try to get together with them and form a rolling party (Sad to say, I've till never played single mode at all...)