PDA

View Full Version : what you thought when u saw olga flow for the 1st

Toruxxx
Jul 22, 2003, 10:58 PM
like it says what u thought when u saw olga flow on any consule DC, PC, GC, XBOX

Lucas2k4
Jul 22, 2003, 11:00 PM
I dunno, for I have never beat Gal Gryphon.

Toruxxx
Jul 22, 2003, 11:02 PM
lol well u will see soon lol

Zolpner
Jul 22, 2003, 11:04 PM
I thought, "What the hell, why is he upside-down??"

Lucas2k4
Jul 22, 2003, 11:04 PM
I dunno, I'm only level 4.....instead of 109...which i would've still been at....

Toruxxx
Jul 22, 2003, 11:14 PM
lol yeah i should of put that on it

silvermax
Jul 22, 2003, 11:20 PM
the first time i saw him i was lvl 27 Ramarl

not very fun mind you, got to the second form and i was dead in about 30 seconds

-RickRenziku-
Jul 22, 2003, 11:21 PM
Rick:*eye twitch*..Shit.....

He was MUCH MUCH harder then dark falz.

Zolpner
Jul 22, 2003, 11:26 PM
I was about a level 37 RAmarl, still took ages (offline, single)

Toruxxx
Jul 22, 2003, 11:33 PM
1st time i beat him i think was on very hard at lvl 76 i think lol offline. still aint dun it offline on ultimate yet havent tried but ive dun it online in ultimate wit a group of friends loads of time for the exp

-RickRenziku-
Jul 22, 2003, 11:47 PM
First time I beat him was when I was a level 29-32 FOmar,offline in normal.

St_Botchua
Jul 22, 2003, 11:57 PM
maybe it was because i was lvel 65 in normal offline when i played but he just sucked it up so ha ha big pussy

Lucas2k4
Jul 22, 2003, 11:59 PM
My friend said he had trouble at level 60....

LunarShadowX
Jul 23, 2003, 12:11 AM
First time I saw him, I thought "Heh, Falzy's little brother."

Master_of_Dragons
Jul 23, 2003, 12:11 AM
I played him at level 75 so he was a wimp.

Ps *100 post YAY*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Master_of_Dragons on 2003-07-22 22:12 ]</font>

withintheligh
Jul 23, 2003, 12:20 AM
looked like a big delsaber with squid legs. Then in the second form it was just a delsaber. Then I thought hmm... maybe the developers got tired of making new monsters so they made the last boss a big version of an old one, i mean, sometimes you see big rappies in place of smaller ones. Then i thought a giant rappy boss would be interesting, one that shoots weird beams and has a big sword. Anyways, he's not so tough till ultimate. Got a level 5 to survive against him in normal difficulty online, leveled about 4 times which was pretty cool.

BOSDante
Jul 23, 2003, 03:03 AM
well when i see it for the first time i said...HOLYSH*T! what the fuck is that? is HUGE man im a dead man and that voice give me creeps...but i was wrong i win

AppieDPC
Jul 23, 2003, 12:15 PM
"die die die"
The first time I saw him he died alright.
Complete overkill with a Lv39 HUcaseal on Normal Offline. Total time of Boss fight: 2 minutes http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

SubstanceD
Jul 23, 2003, 02:04 PM
To be honest, none of the above. Long before I first fought Olga Flow I had read up on him here at PSOWorld and on Gamefaqs ( the SOB had developed a bit of a rep if you know what I mean ) and I kind of knew what to expect so I guess you can say that my first thoughts about Olga Flow were "So this is what all the hype is about. Does not look like much." After fighting him and breating him ( barely ) I had begun to sing a differnent tune, "That SOB has earned his REP".

rena-ko
Jul 23, 2003, 02:43 PM
"hi there... ^-^)/"

Raven5_1
Jul 23, 2003, 07:59 PM
i decided to play through episode two completly for the first time on hard (i honestly spent all my time on episode 1 and didnt even bother with normal episode 2) played right through in one sitting

when i finaly get to the end i hear this sound and olga flow drops down

my words...

BUGGER!!!!!

I have yet to beat him... i proberly need a day to figure him out

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Raven5_1 on 2003-07-23 20:30 ]</font>

-RickRenziku-
Jul 23, 2003, 08:14 PM
Wow...Either it was a miracle that day I beat him with a level 29-32 alone,Or else my games defective...

_brainchild
Jul 23, 2003, 08:22 PM
My first venture into Episode 2 was on Very Hard. I'm glad I did it that way. It was hard, I had to learn as I went and the game wasn't just giving me free kills like it does on Normal.
Anyways, Olga Flow does get alot of hype, and for good reasons. This little guy I know kept telling me I didn't stand a chance against him on very hard. ...I stood a chance, I had a really damn hard time though. I ran out of Fluid type items and had to pull out my Geist Vulcans to get what I needed for my next Resta. However I'm proud to say that I beat Olga Flow on my first try. I think I was somewhere belowe level 80 at the time.
I don't remember what I said when I saw Olga Flow, but my character gave the customary taunt in symbol chat, a little face I edited to flip you off.

Mixfortune
Jul 24, 2003, 01:29 AM
I thought 'awesomeness'...

Nambrosia
Jul 24, 2003, 02:00 AM
On 2003-07-22 20:58, Toruxxx wrote:
like it says what u thought when u saw olga flow on any consule DC, PC, GC, XBOX

Hmm. well as I never fought him on the Dreamcast, *ahem*, I was almost surprised when I saw him.. sorta like "Heh.. so this is Olga Flow.. let'z get it on!"

Bad_Dreams99
Jul 24, 2003, 02:19 AM
I fought hard falz at lvl 65... so damn easy, but i was still like "Holy crap, he's pro looking!" Now ultimate olga is a bit of a different story (damn him and his dark flow!)

martian_man
Jul 24, 2003, 06:45 AM
i thought u think ur so big,huh???well im gon'bust cap in yo ass!!!:P

Yosho
Jul 24, 2003, 09:24 AM
I thought "DAAAAAMMMM, oh shit I'm gonna die!" http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Mr_Hero
Jul 24, 2003, 09:31 AM
the first time i fought him i was like level 120 on ultimate. i was like... "cool..." we proceded to beat him down because of a higher level force and his one attack killed us all. i had the only scape doll so i had to moon everybody. it was "cool".

G4_Hedgehog
Jul 24, 2003, 09:41 AM
I was thinking, "Meh, he doesn't look too tough." Until he landed, that is.

"Whoa..."[STOMP!]

Naagata_Clan
Jul 24, 2003, 01:35 PM
Well my first reaction to him was "Hey! He looks kinda cool all flying upside down and stuff!" Then we actually started to get into the fight, 2 of my teammates died within the first 2 hits or so, and all that ran through my head was "Oh crap, oh crap, oh crap, oh crap, oh crap, oh crap... CRAP! He killed the next one! I'M THE ONLY ONE LEFT ALIVE!!!"
Well naturally, I revived my teammates, and after a very long, very tough, very Fluid consuming battle, we beat him, and I just thought "I don't know if I ever want to do this again..." lv. 75 FOmarl on VHard...

tank1
Jul 24, 2003, 01:41 PM
none of these options on the poll apply cuz wen i saw him wot me and my ramar were thinking laying a brick here!!!!

Garm
Jul 24, 2003, 01:42 PM
i haven't fought him yet (i don't want to) but at every boss fight im thinking diediedie and drop that f*cking rare!

Toruxxx
Jul 25, 2003, 10:22 PM
i still havent beat him on ultimate yet well i have online we kicked his ass but havent dun it offline yet aint dun nothing on ep2 offline i really should do it lol

Blade21
Jul 25, 2003, 10:26 PM
When I saw Olga Flow. . . . Same feeling when fighting Gannon for Zelda ocorina of time for N64.

Cross_Winder
Jul 26, 2003, 07:42 AM
1st time i saw olga flow i was kinda off key when it started talking den it flew down and i was like "OK TIME GET WORK" i was about level 50sumfin then so i got wacked on his second form after he killed me 1st time i was burning my fuse wen my very short fused burned up i went mad and just busted out my cross scar and decided "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH" funnily enough he killed me with some mad move and it was over ever since den i vowed not to fight him agen till i was atleast level 150 im level 101 now so im gettin there slowly

Logical2u
Jul 26, 2003, 09:46 AM
Hmm... here is what I was thinking during the entire thing (from entery to teleporter to the end in Normal with a Level 66 Ramar)...
hey, a boss teleport! Isnt it Flow... heh... its normal, I'll kill it easily enough...
To the elavator: What the heck? An elavator? *Flow falls down* Huh? He's dead already? *comes back up* oh crap, I hate Dark Bringers! *Flow dies later*... heh that WAS easy. (I approach his body, he revives) Oh S*** its a DEL SABER x2000000! (I run, he kills me in one hit) what the heck! He killed me! Cheap bum w/megid, die!

On vhard, I was much more humble. And I died alot more because I couldnt escape his sword thingy.

Da_Wrecka
Jul 26, 2003, 01:07 PM
First time I fought Olga Flow, I was thinking "Mummy!" because it was online and I was really too low a level to be fighting him. (I'd already died lots in Seabed up to that point) Second time was in offline single mode on Normal with my then-L20 Sakura. Those thoughts were like "Bring it." followed shortly afterwards by "SUCK IT! SUCK IT! SUCK IT DOWN!" (Yes, I beat him on Normal with a L20 RAmarl XD Of course she was twinked to hell and back, and couldn't survive without her Dragon/HP)

M_BlackHawk
Jul 26, 2003, 06:14 PM
I think the immortal catchphrase from the "Predator" movies come to mind. When I first fought Olga, I was using a lvl 52 HUnny..and my reaction was, "You are one ugly MF'er."

later

M_BlackHawk

Bart
Jul 26, 2003, 07:12 PM
I thought wtf? hes upside down. First form was easy

The second form he killed me at lv50 on normal.

So I was like what in the hell.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bart on 2003-07-26 17:14 ]</font>

Emiko
Jul 26, 2003, 07:43 PM
I actually said "Look! Dark Falz with Legs! Woohoo! Somthing else to lay waste to!" But he died WAY to easy! Hit me twice (granted I almost died). All I used was my Lv.26 Zonde to roast him. I was a level 38 FOmar. Maybe its because I had a Lv.200 Mag (125 Mind) two God/Mind++s and two God/Minds. Yep. I roasted him good. Thats AFTER I Tried to run from the glowy ball. And then I tried to Revive it. God I need help. Then I looked for that damned sword for about an hour. -=sigh=-