PDA

View Full Version : I need someone to talk to...

Genoa
Jul 22, 2003, 11:25 PM
You have probably already seen my post about my Girlfriend that moved to Japan. If not go there. If I say the story again i'm gunna cry... again. I also want you to tell me your stories of people you love who are now gone. This might sound really corny and all but i'm tired of just trying to look cool and being popular. Which I gotta say, I go to a small private school. I was pretty popular. We have so much fun there. I know like 75% of the school there. And i'm tired of it. I want to be alone with my love. I want to give up playing video games and being a kid. I want to move on. I want to mature. I was close to giving it all up but she's gone now. I have nothing better to do. I want to move on. I'm tired of being a boy. I want to be a man. Life is so cruel and hard. But when I'm with her I feel free. I'd do anything for her. I'm not just saying that. I was almost killed for loving her. We were walking down the street and some punks grabed both of us. One guy had me binded badly. The other guy was askin me questions like " you love her don't you boy, your her little man slave. " I replied , " Don't you dare touch her " He said, " what the **** you gunna do about it you sorry a$$ $hit" I got the shit beat outa me. Bleeding from my mouth. Black eyes (notice the plural) And a cut on my face from a pocket knife. I still have a little scar there. Then some group of surfer dudes came and chased them with there surf boards. (down in florida, surf boards are deadly weapons) They took me to a sea food resteraunt and fixed me up the best we could. I just told my parents I got ina fight with someone at school. But the scar on my face will remind me of the love I have for my Girlfriend. Such a frightning time and painful yet it reminds me of such joy and good time I had with her. I WANT HER BACK !

Dangerous55
Jul 22, 2003, 11:31 PM
One topic is enough.

Bart
Jul 23, 2003, 06:14 AM
Well my moms dead I loved her. I didnt go to the gravesite until four years after. Real men dont cry....yeah right I broke down like a little baby. Anyway try not to grow up too fast there eh. Try not to strain your brain too much bad for your health ya know. Take a little time to think brotha then decide.

Voodoochild
Jul 23, 2003, 06:42 AM
Don't you have two topics almost about the same things?

LollipopLolita
Jul 23, 2003, 06:47 AM
while i understand your situation, please keep it to one topic!