PDA

View Full Version : Are there any normal people on PSOX?

TR3NT
Jul 23, 2003, 01:01 AM
Seriously? Where are you people? I've been a member of this board for a little while now, and I can say that I've seen some ok people, people who I'd like to play with. However, everytime I log onto PSOX I am bombarded by 10-year-olds screaming obcenities. Or the guy who just loves to breathe heavily into his mic. Or even better, the person who thinks he's on American Idol and blesses us with his/her fine rendition of terrible singing. And let us not forget, the people who spam with fun sexual symbol chat...

Jeez. It's getting annoying just being online anymore. Was it like this on DC? Were there people like these on DC? Did those people go away eventually? Why is there never anyone on Celestine 8? Do you people want me to keep playing on Apatite 1? Do you? Why? It's a mad house there... A MAD HOUSE!

Ok, I'm done.

Bit
Jul 23, 2003, 01:03 AM
Wow. Sounds like the Fresh Kills Forum.

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

TR3NT
Jul 23, 2003, 01:05 AM
Really? I thought it sounded rant-ish.. so I posted here. Excuse me if I posted in the wrong forum.

saffaya
Jul 23, 2003, 06:41 AM
On 2003-07-22 23:01, TR3NT wrote:
Jeez. It's getting annoying just being online anymore. Was it like this on DC? Were there people like these on DC? Did those people go away eventually?

um, yes, DC was like that too.
That's why some ships/blocks were avoided like the plague. Oberon *cough cough* for example.
DC has the little extra that morons could make your DC reset while in lobby and make you lose every unequipped item.

So, all sane players were simply avoiding those kind of ships.

Intimidacius
Jul 23, 2003, 10:05 AM
No. There are no normal people on PSOX. There quite possibly never will be, either.
[quote]Intimidacius is not intimidated by lack of skill

Voodoochild
Jul 23, 2003, 02:12 PM
Get a gc instead and you don't hear them anymore. And yes it was the same thing on dc.. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Bit
Jul 23, 2003, 02:33 PM
On 2003-07-22 23:05 TR3NT Wrote:

Really? I thought it sounded rant-ish.. so I posted here. Excuse me if I posted in the wrong forum.

Nah you misunderstood me. It's a rant.

I was just comparing the Fresh Kills Forum to the Ship you were on.

Perhaps some ends are needed..

TR3NT
Jul 23, 2003, 04:54 PM
@Bit
Ah ok. I just checked out the Fresh Kills Forum... yeah its like a text-based Apatite. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

@VoodooChild
I would, but it's easier to unseal the J-Sword than it is to find a BBA.

Deltina_Wildfire
Jul 23, 2003, 07:44 PM
Um... I'm normal... and over 10...

Do I count?

Arutha
Jul 23, 2003, 10:20 PM
On 2003-07-23 17:44, Deltina_Wildfire wrote:
Um... I'm normal... and over 10...

Do I count?

I am also! I'm not one of those freaks. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_innocent.gif Don't worry, I'm sane, I think... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

Blade21
Jul 24, 2003, 12:44 AM
DONT INSULT THE DC!! Yeah i know what you mean, i play the box and those damn ten year olds. . .but there so arousing!!

Arutha
Jul 24, 2003, 05:52 PM
i play the box and those damn ten year olds. . .but there so arousing!!
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

OOOOOk...
Not even going to ask...

jt
Jul 25, 2003, 08:10 PM
Tr3NT i agree wit u i hate all those stupid people on there... people who blow on the mic and can honestly show that they can actually blow on something else... dammit im here to play not listen to those dumasses talk stupid as hell....

Jkid
Jul 25, 2003, 08:26 PM
On 2003-07-25 18:10, jt wrote:
Tr3NT i agree wit u i hate all those stupid people on there... people who blow on the mic and can honestly show that they can actually blow on something else... dammit im here to play not listen to those dumasses talk stupid as hell....

True true....and to make matters worse,I don't see any EP II games, 90% of the games I played are EPI.

*Sigh*
If the PSOX servers were connected right about now to JP and EU,I would go to the first available JP server and EPII game they have.

jt
Jul 26, 2003, 05:24 PM
yeah i know, ima start makin ep2 games on epdote block one since i have everything on ult unlocked... ep 2 is the best compared to ep 1...

Reece
Jul 26, 2003, 11:41 PM
Peopl say GCN is for little kids not! I swear people always say 10 year olds (Yes little kids) always sing! So ya know... but I am sure GCN may have little kids signing. OMG probaly signing that Nights song I hate that.

Kizaragu
Jul 27, 2003, 03:11 AM
It can get irritating. When I could go online with my GC, (I'm lvl 91) I'd be Bombarded with N00Bs begging me for freebies and rares. 'Have you got this?' 'Have you got that?'

You'll get used to it in the end.

_J
Jul 27, 2003, 08:38 AM
Jeez. It's getting annoying just being online anymore. Was it like this on DC? Were there people like these on DC? Did those people go away eventually? Why is there never anyone on Celestine 8? Do you people want me to keep playing on Apatite 1? Do you? Why? It's a mad house there... A MAD HOUSE!

The early stage of online DC makes GC and XBOX online gaming look insignificant in comparrioson. There were no hacks, no codes, no symbols being used 24/7, no random people ranting crap, open games where everywhere, there was a decent community. Now, on the new systems and towards the end of DC - it's like everyone has gone off and formed this stupid little splitter groups of "friends", and if you ever (heaven forbid) try to actually talk to them they are far too bull-headed and ignorant to listen.

Hell, it's not like I ever actually meet people who ever talk about anything deeper than character level anyway. I know it's a game, but the people using it are not games or software. The whole idea of an online game is to have the human element. The guy who posted that DC was just the same is either an idiot or did not play DC in the early days - it was TOTALLY different online. So now the online communiity is doomed to shite-ness...I have about 3 or 4 cards, everyone else's is worthless.

...I hate to think what it'd be like with their actual VOICES...*uuggghh*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: _J on 2003-07-27 06:39 ]</font>