PDA

View Full Version : FanFic: The Hunter and the Demon - Part One

HunterKieran
Jul 23, 2003, 01:24 AM
Dialogue related to Kieran is in normal text.
Dialogue related to Demon-Kieran is in italics.

Somewhere in the forests of planet Ragol
Kieran's Level: 26 (first offline game)
Demon-Kieran's Level: None

"No wonder that one guy in the Principal's Office was against the immigration," Grand Master Kieran said to himself as he slices apart three Boomas who were walking towards him with a hostile intent. Ever since he was dispatched to the surface by Principal Tyrell, Kieran had noticed the intense hostility of the native animals of Ragol, and from the messages left by the Principal's daughter and fellow hunter, Red Ring Rico, he wasn't the only one.

Badly wounded from the Boomas' constant attacking, and forgetting to use his healing fluids - which he had spent a good deal of money on - Kieran stepped forward to attack another Booma. Swinging his twin-bladed saber around in a series of graceful movements, Kieran slices the beast apart, and realized - too late - that something much larger was behind him. He swung around to attack a rampaging Hildebear, but the creature was too strong and Kieran, weakened from his entire ordeal, fell to the forest floor....

A fireball came out of a nearby bush and struck the Hildebear down in one swift stroke. Stepping out of the bush, a human Force pulled a small syringe out of his black robes and sticks it into Kieran's lifeless arm, taking a blood sample - and with it, a DNA sample of the near-dead Grand Master. Including his psychic potential. With this sample, they could recreate Kieran, and send him out into the world to kill his original...and then there would be only perfection.

Onboard Pioneer 2
Kieran's Level: 26
Demon-Kieran's Level: 1

Kieran came to in Pioneer 2's Health Center. "Are you alright?" said the medtech. "I might be..." Kieran looked at his arm. "Why do I have a teeny hole in my arm...?"

"I may be able to answer that," came a very familiar voice.

Stepping into the medical center was a tall, imposing white-robed figure. His robes were red-trimmed and he wore a pointy-looking hat.

But it was his face that gave him away...the face that Grand Master Kieran stared into was his own. And that face was sneering. His entire form seemed to eminate with pure evil, as did his hands, which sparked with dark energy. "I am the reason you have a small hole in your arm. I was created to be more...perfect, to use the psychic potential you possess to achieve greatness. And I have been ordered to terminate my original copy...YOU. But I will bide my time, as I am too weak to oppose you directly...I will be waiting for you...somewhere high in the mountains..." And with that, the white-robed figure disappeared.

For the first time in his life, Kieran knew fear.

Nerd
Jul 23, 2003, 01:28 AM
Cool a deadly twin, sounds great!!

Brett
Jul 23, 2003, 09:36 AM
really cool! sounds really good!