PDA

View Full Version : GC: Meh...Ruins.....

Snapdragon
Jul 23, 2003, 07:32 AM
I've done the forest, caves and mines, all the quests, am a HUnewearl Lv.25, and got killed in the ruins. My weapons just dont seem to do much damage at all.
Ive got a Gigush+4 20% on dark,
a Frost buster+1 0% on dark,
and a autogun+8 20% on dark.
Whats best? Or do I need a new weapon here? Montague said he'd forge one, but with what matarial? Any help on making a good weapon will be appreciated.
Oh, and I can't use any online-exclusive tips. I'm not online yet.

RuneScapeMan
Jul 23, 2003, 07:43 AM
Montague was talking about making Enemy Parts into Enemy Weapons.
And there is no rare weapons in normal i guess, so all you gotta do is gain lvels.
By doing forest over and over etc. Since the Dragon gives much exp.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RuneScapeMan on 2003-07-23 05:44 ]</font>

Snapdragon
Jul 23, 2003, 08:05 AM
ah, crap. About what level should I be for Dark Falz (and is it a good idea to have a gun for his 2nd form)?

Voodoochild
Jul 23, 2003, 08:10 AM
Try when you are lv 30.Guns are good for 2 form. Good luck http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

RuneScapeMan
Jul 23, 2003, 08:15 AM
And don't forget to Zalure him...

ShadowJedi
Jul 23, 2003, 08:25 AM
Have you trained your MAG?
I beat Dark Falz at level 19, gained one level when it died. I was a HUnewearl, using a Machinegun type of weapon, and a power MAG.
I thought ruins was easy, too easy acctually.

Snapdragon
Jul 23, 2003, 11:16 AM
My mag is only Lv.47, amd POW is at 19. Shame it takes ages to level up the things..

s.TiNgEr
Jul 23, 2003, 11:45 AM
post all of its stats. well, it doesnt look like much power

OniTatsujin
Jul 23, 2003, 11:46 AM
not really, just feed it dimates or trimates for power...and it lvs up quickly, when i 1st bought this game i waited till i was lv 35 to beat DF, cuz i was lv 20 when i 1st beat De Rol Le, i was weak, and didnt understand the game that well at the time, i was a HUmar too, and a tip, Use Resta...whenever u get hit and it takes away much or half ur life, Resta, it helps...its like a dimate x infinite(or how much TP u have and fluids...)

Lucas2k4
Jul 23, 2003, 11:48 AM
I beat De Ro Le and level 9 with my old character. I haven't beat dragon yet with my new one. XD

Dragon_Knight
Jul 23, 2003, 12:04 PM
Snapdragon- I think the reason you are underpowered is because of your mag, if its Lv 47 but with only 19 pow I think your working too much on a balanced mag, go with a power mag. Lv 25 is about average for going through the normal ruins so I think its your mag that breaking you so far. If you want try going through the Mines a couple of times, occationaly you'll find mags hiding in boxes or find one after you beat Vol Opt. That way you can start over if you feel like it. But in anycase power up your mag a bit more before giving it up and see if you can salvage it.