PDA

View Full Version : sorry abotu round 2 so heres round 3

jt
Jul 23, 2003, 08:25 AM
which items do u think is the rarest

Fanatic
Jul 23, 2003, 08:40 AM
If you vote Soul Eater the 'rarest' you obviously use a different defination than mine.

The Soul Eater has a 100% chance to 'drop' (regardless of your sec id) from an enemy you are 100% sure to encounter in a quest on Normal (if you read the proper guides first).

In other words getting one is easy, and it is quite common.

In contrast, many others only drop for a few sec ids from enemies which rarely appear, and only in difficult parts of Ultimate. And even then the drop is much less than certain.

jt
Jul 23, 2003, 08:46 AM
um anyways dont complain, vote, and who do u think will actually take time out to go get it, wen i say rare i meen ones that are RARE that people usually dont use but are actually good for selected classes

rena-ko
Jul 23, 2003, 01:25 PM
i make sure all of my forces have a soul eater. its not that difficult. you'll invest maybe 4 hours to do all quests and there you have it.

i'd say the sorcerers cane is pretty rare... despite it being commonly duped, i guess...

jt
Jul 24, 2003, 07:32 PM
uh i would appreciate if u guys would answer to this one and wen i say rare im talkin what u see other people with or how many times uve seen someoen else wit it