PDA

View Full Version : GC: ID Excavation / Rare Hunting

dropslash
Jul 23, 2003, 08:34 AM
Right, i've been trying to construct a precise way to explain this, but it's escaping me, so...

I'm looking for a team of GC Ult. players who are willing to round-robin section ID's in the pursuit of rare items they wouldn't normally be able to find any other way, or, are just looking for help finding items on their own ID.

For example, i'm looking for a 1975 Agito. On my Greennill ID, it drops off Ult Delsaber. I'd probably have better odds hunting for it on Pinkal or Whitill, in return, i'd offer my Greennill ID to someone hunting for say, the Yazminkov 3000R or a Greennill Card. Or, maybe you're hunting an item on your own ID and just want help cleaving through the billion or so enemies it takes to get some of these items.

The reason i say "Ult. players" is that i'd like to have a team of people who are capable of supporting themselves at the Ult. level, maybe lv 130+. Understandably, we wouldn't always be playing on Ult., as maybe one or more of us are looking for items on someone else's ID on a different difficulty, but it would nice to have a group of people who can take care of themselves during a run so if the need to split up arises, it can happen without issue.

Most importantly, it would also be nice to have a mature, sincere, honest, team of people. Three or four people willing to agree on an item goal for one person, and then go out and try and get it. No arguing over finds, or who keeps what, or shafting other people, just 4 friends trying to help each other out.

Yes, i'm sure that i could probably trade for any items i'm looking for, or find a duper to make me a copy, but the reality is, i enjoy playing, and i enjoy hunting. I didn't purchase this game, and a hunters license, to sit around playing day trader trying to complete a collection. I'm also in hot pursuit of Level 200, the rare no one can trade for or dupe.

I'm not interested in obscene trading, or duping, or an item that might be a gillion times better than what i'm looking for. i don't want to see your 100/100/0/100 J-Sword in a trade window, i don't want to feel like i need to throttle the crap out of you for spamming my screen with symbol chat breasts or listen to your discourse on why Dragonball Z is the greatest show ever and how all PSO characters should have SSJ3 in front of their names. All i want to do is play, have fun, and hopefully find some of the things i really want to get my hands on. Likewise, i'd love to help out other, honest, people who may be looking for something specific, or maybe didn't pick the best ID for their character and want to take a few trips on roads of different colors.

There's a lot of discussion that would have to go on, like how many runs before switching, or if 2 people are looking for the same item, but i'm talking about a long term team here, willing to play the long haul and share the benefits of honest teamwork.

So, anyone looking for something from Greennill?