PDA

View Full Version : FanFic: Help Kid_Icarus not get owned >_>

Kid_Icarus
Jul 23, 2003, 09:16 AM
Again. The last contest I entered was a lesson in pain. So let's prevent that shall we?

I entered into the Short Story category, with the choice crappy cut "A Soulless HUmar". Read it, if you enjoy it, please vote for me.

._. Don't let Kid Icarus get owned again.

-EDIT-
Make sure you hit the button below the title of my fanfic if you do vote for me. n_n

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kid_Icarus on 2003-07-23 07:19 ]</font>

_J
Jul 23, 2003, 09:39 AM
Where the hell are they all?

DUH. After posting this reply I went and looked and they have added them now. But...where is PSOW Reloaded? I want to see if mine got entered even though I got one of the characters's gender wrong! *laughs*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: _J on 2003-07-23 07:41 ]</font>

phasma
Jul 23, 2003, 09:45 AM
you got my vote, dood.

Kid_Icarus
Jul 23, 2003, 09:49 AM
On 2003-07-23 07:39, _J wrote:
Where the hell are they all?
DUH. After posting this reply I went and looked and they have added them now. But...where is PSOW Reloaded? I want to see if mine got entered even though I got one of the characters's gender wrong! *laughs*
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: _J on 2003-07-23 07:41 ]</font>

I guess you were the only entry in the catagory, so they combined it with Action. Good luck dude n_n

ps: Thanks Phasma n_n

FluxGryphon
Jul 23, 2003, 11:49 PM
What contest did you get "owned" in?? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

I already voted for Best Short, so if you have a story in another category, direct me to it. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Kid_Icarus
Jul 24, 2003, 12:05 AM
The Cutest Couple one. I only entered one contest entry in this one.

FluxGryphon
Jul 24, 2003, 12:39 AM
I have to say, the strongest part of "A Soulless HUmar" is the dialogue. Once I read the first line I just laughed out loud. It was then - that little comment of the outside voice - that really pulled my attention into the fact that this is about a HUmar that's so grisly in combat it's as if he had no soul. Then, as the dialogue progresses, that point is driven further home - kind of like the blade of the "Ancient Sabre" into his foes, yes? An interesting interplay...

Kid_Icarus
Jul 24, 2003, 01:02 AM
On 2003-07-23 22:39, FluxGryphon wrote:
I have to say, the strongest part of "A Soulless HUmar" is the dialogue. Once I read the first line I just laughed out loud. It was then - that little comment of the outside voice - that really pulled my attention into the fact that this is about a HUmar that's so grisly in combat it's as if he had no soul. Then, as the dialogue progresses, that point is driven further home - kind of like the blade of the "Ancient Sabre" into his foes, yes? An interesting interplay...

n_n I'm glad you enjoyed it. I wish you the best of luck. Seriously. My shit's always dark and depressing usually, and I had a semi-good story at my old board but I lost the backup of the PHP.

AUTO_
Jul 24, 2003, 02:18 AM
I really gotta get around to voting...I still have a few to read in the Best Fight Scene category.