PDA

View Full Version : Its me...the "Hero"....:)

HiroShojin
Mar 20, 2001, 03:18 AM
Hi everyone.You probably don't know me...but I know some of you unlucky souls know me.I'm Hiro Shojin.Ahem..to get to the point...here are some "friendly" questions and statements(No...they aren't rants...not yet at least...)that you guys can answer or comment.Please do not flame...and remeber..this is posted in General chat...so don't whine to me about being off-topic.

-What do the Katana books do?The theory of bringing any agito(even the fakes) to the tekker in"Seek my Master"with all books in hand does not work as I tried it.
-I think Sega delibrately created duping and allowed some GSing...as to connect with not finding ultra-rares.You see...Sega prolly wanted those people to "dupe" so other people can enjoy rare items.Looks like that plan backfired,Sega.Smooth move...
-If you play 999 hours...what happens to the hour counter afterward?
-I think there should be a whole ship dedicated to PSO World...cuz its like...so big.Ya know...Puck(The whole ship) should be all PSOW territory..and it should somehow be official to all players.
-I get on around 6-7am and 3-7 pm on weekdays and around any time on weekends(sorry..just want people to know my schedule..if they care to meet me http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif )
-I've noticed people call me "hero".I'm fine with that...just don't call me fluffy..or some kind of cheap nickname...http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_razz.gif
-In PSO v.2...how are stats and exp gonna be increased..?It wouldn't be fair to lv 1-30 people of they entered a v.2 with like..lv 150 ppl.And 2 stages aren't enough...4 is okay.

That's it for Questions and Comments by Hiro.Feel free to meet me in Puck 9..or wherever I am.

Booyah!-Hiro"The Hero" Shojin

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: HiroShojin on 2001-03-20 00:20 ]</font>

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: HiroShojin on 2001-03-20 00:37 ]</font>

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: HiroShojin on 2001-03-20 11:25 ]</font>