PDA

View Full Version : F-Zero GX

Frozt
Jul 23, 2003, 11:00 AM
I cant wait for this game I have been looking at some clips and trailers of it and it still amazes me that this game is actualy real and coming out the 25th of Aug. Its sweet that they kept the 60 frame per second in the game and dident halft to touch anything else to take out, the speed in this game keeps you wanting to play it and at the same time its not like its going too! fast to not know what your doing, plus the best thing I like about this game is the customizing of your own racer vehichal and then if you want put a sonic the headgehog sticker on the side of it.

So yesterday I took some money and pre-orderd the game.

What do you think about this game so far there hasent been any bad news on it.

Micah
Jul 23, 2003, 01:47 PM
what i like about it, is it shows a real true sence of speed. fps are nice too.

real sence of speed + good fps = good race game

SubstanceD
Jul 23, 2003, 02:19 PM
I keep promising myself not to buy any more racing games since they usually end up being traded back in several months later but I will make an exception for F-Zero GX. What can I say, it's hard not to be impressed by this game when you see it in motion. It also look like it is going to be alot of fun, somthing that most other racing games lack.

rena-ko
Jul 23, 2003, 03:08 PM
i really don't like racing games, but f-zero GX is definitely on my 'defnitely to buy at releaseday'-list. why? i really enjoyed the n64-version and this will be better in every aspect (i hope sega kept the random-course in, that was the most fun).

Frozt
Jul 23, 2003, 03:37 PM
Thats the same way I thought after Burnout and Burnout2 but Fzero gave me a whole new hope in this racing game , it looks so promising.

Vegabond
Jul 23, 2003, 05:35 PM
What can i say about it. I always counted on buying the game, but now I have competition from XGRA to buy it as well. I'll probably just save myself the strife and buy both the damn games!

Frozt
Jul 23, 2003, 06:41 PM
sounds good to me, my I am glad I own this silver little cube that looks like Cupil chair of skies of arcadia! ^_^

Nerd
Jul 23, 2003, 08:17 PM
Eh, looks like extreme g3 to me, but with more cars..

edit: actually alot more, since g3 had NO cars. lol

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nerd on 2003-07-23 18:17 ]</font>