PDA

View Full Version : GC-Item: Some help with Heavens Punisher

Weaponslash
Jul 23, 2003, 11:01 AM
I have heard of this weapon and its special but i do not understand some things.I know that its special is time-eligible but is it worth it at all?Can it cream DF in ULT mode easily?How big is the damage?

xanoki
Jul 23, 2003, 11:11 AM
You can cream anything with it!

xanoki
Jul 23, 2003, 11:25 AM
Yu-Gi-Oh owns by the way

Weaponslash
Jul 23, 2003, 12:07 PM
On 2003-07-23 09:25, xanoki wrote:
Yu-Gi-Oh owns by the way

I have only one thing to say for this:
First Raigeki,then Harpies feather Duster,then Cyberstein,summon BEUD and equip with Megamorph and like De Loco from SOA said Fire!!!.Beat that
I hope i do not get flamed or modded for this

Weif
Jul 23, 2003, 03:09 PM
hey, the Heavens Punisher isnt its special attack the same attack dark fallz uses with the MASSIVE light beams of DEATH falling from the sky? o.o *gets chills from describing the attack*

Zarana
Jul 23, 2003, 03:15 PM
In short, it looks sort of pretty but takes ages to kill anything in Ultimate. It's needlessly rare and more annoying than it is good.

The power is just very poor light damage, not even halfway comparable to that of a Grants. You can't clear whole rooms with it with ease like one might be conned into believing.

tennis_guy
Jul 23, 2003, 05:32 PM
On 2003-07-23 13:15, Zarana wrote:
In short, it looks sort of pretty but takes ages to kill anything in Ultimate. It's needlessly rare and more annoying than it is good.

The power is just very poor light damage, not even halfway comparable to that of a Grants. You can't clear whole rooms with it with ease like one might be conned into believing.

Yes, sadly, that is true. It has a sweet special, and looks cool, but doesn't do very much damage at all in Ult, and you can't even use it all the time, but it sure is fun to break boxes with it lol!! It would rock in normal through very hard, but for your ranger to be able to use it you'd have to equip a dex mag and like 4 god/arms (requires 210 ata) i think 210, correct me if i am wrong.

xanoki
Jul 23, 2003, 05:36 PM
Yup 210 ata requirement...
( i found one the other day w00t!!!)

tennis_guy
Jul 23, 2003, 05:39 PM
congrats on the find. I wish i could use that gun with my low level ranger....but man he'd have to be twinked to the max!

Soukosa
Jul 23, 2003, 06:39 PM
Have you tried on any of the enemies in Ult Ep 2? Like Ob Lilies, Indi Belras, anything that's not a machine in CCA, Recons, Dolmdaris.

polishedweasel
Jul 23, 2003, 06:51 PM
That gun just really sucks after you get to Ultimate mode, sorry to say. But it's 12 stars for nothing, and I HATE it so much when a lv 80 RAmar comes into my game and decides that it'll be fun if he uses the Special for the next 100 beats. friggin morons I swear.

Did I mention that we're in ultimate Ruins here?

klepto
Jul 23, 2003, 11:41 PM
It 0wnz in normal through VH. I only use it when im leveling on my own. I can clear a room in VH ruins with it in 10-12 seconds provided theres no chaos bringer, which requires me to freeze it so I dont get killed. Some other ranger was using it today with me online. I asked her to stop, and use something more useful, for the hunters sake. But she didnt stop, and to pay the EXp bills, I had to wip out mine.

Soukosa
Jul 24, 2003, 10:51 PM
I tried one of the suckers out with my RAcaseal on Ult, earlier. It's true that the special doesn't do that much damage to enemies, but it does have it's uses. One could wipe out a swarm of Mothverts easily with it, for example. It also worked quite well on Silly, it was roaring before it could anything. 120 damage adds up when you hit something several times. Overall, though, I don't think it's worth the work it would take to get it.