PDA

View Full Version : XBox: PSO has a unexplainable storyline

Jagasha-Hiei
Jul 23, 2003, 11:42 AM
y is there never an explanation to y olga flow was made in seabed and how flowen got there, or how come u never tell the principal guy that rico is dead and y doesnt olga flow escape the area, y is the katana subplot so retarded, they shud make it better and they say natasha knos something and might hav started the whole flow thing, it never explaines that, can some 1 plz help me out

Coxy
Jul 23, 2003, 11:43 AM
uh, it does explain it, you just have to find the messages in the computers

Micah
Jul 23, 2003, 12:32 PM
PSO is like the Chrono series. if you dont pay attention and cheack every detail and talk to each person/terminal/computer.. you can get lost easy.. even though the Chrono series is worse than PSO since most of us never played the 2nd one. RD.

OnnaWren
Jul 23, 2003, 12:39 PM
With PSO it also helps to have a background in the previous Phantasy Star games...

If you haven't done so, go out and snag yourself a copy of Phantasy Star Collection for your GBA (should be about $20 now, give or take- provided you have a GBA, of course). Granted, it only covers the first three games, but there are emulators about that'll let you play End of the Millennium with little or no hassle.

Of course, there are those feeble-minded twits who will say something to the effect of, "th0ze g4m3z h4v sux0r gfx! th3y sux nutz!" or something...

Their loss. *shrug*

HaLLa
Jul 23, 2003, 12:51 PM
yea I never go by graphics for a RPG. I mean they can make it better. BUt I always go by storyline and gameplay. It could have shitty graphics but an awesome storyline and I would by it along with others.

Graphics dont mean much to me

satoshi1
Jul 23, 2003, 01:47 PM
On 2003-07-23 09:42, Jagasha-Hiei wrote:
y is there never an explanation to y olga flow was made in seabed and how flowen got there, or how come u never tell the principal guy that rico is dead and y doesnt olga flow escape the area, y is the katana subplot so retarded, they shud make it better and they say natasha knos something and might hav started the whole flow thing, it never explaines that, can some 1 plz help me out

Wha!? "y" "shud" "u" "hav" "some 1" "explaines"

Not trying to be mean or anything, but you might want to work on your grammar skills. It'll help you in life.

Outrider
Jul 23, 2003, 02:18 PM
On 2003-07-23 10:32, Micah wrote:
PSO is like the Chrono series. if you dont pay attention and cheack every detail and talk to each person/terminal/computer.. you can get lost easy.. even though the Chrono series is worse than PSO since most of us never played the 2nd one. RD.

You mean PSO will have a sequel that effectively destroys the entire storyline of the first game? Sweet deal...

Helios
Jul 23, 2003, 03:33 PM
http://www.pscave.com

the gba PSCollection doesn't include phantasy star 4

that site has emulations for all 4 games =)

EVILzombie
Jul 23, 2003, 03:45 PM
I really dont care about the story, even tho i know it all. The gameplay is the best part, screw the story and chop up sum whimpy Hildebears!!!

polishedweasel
Jul 23, 2003, 03:54 PM
I always wondered why the people with double quiz sigs never get their sigs deleted because they are too big....You ever wonder that?

Toruxxx
Jul 23, 2003, 06:22 PM
if u complete the game on ultimate on episode 1 u see a pic of rico when she went bk to the princple so just play the damn game and find out for urself and stop asking stupid questions!