PDA

View Full Version : which special weapon do you hate the most?

ZXb80-RAcast
Jul 23, 2003, 02:07 PM
for me its got to be varista! ive got 7 of the fucking things!

argh!! every time i see a red box i think "come on this time...." but nope... yet another varista!!

cant wait to get on very hard and start getting better ones!

i recently got crush bullet tho and thats pretty cool! dont use many mono/dimates anymore

Soukosa
Jul 23, 2003, 02:09 PM
Only 7 Varistas? Try over 40 Last Survivors with my Skyly.

Dragon_Knight
Jul 23, 2003, 02:10 PM
Imagine my disappointment when the red box I find is ANOTHER diska of liberator without percents no less.

dropslash
Jul 23, 2003, 02:13 PM
Justy-23ST for me, i could arm my own private RAnger battalion with all the damn rifles i find.

Micah
Jul 23, 2003, 02:15 PM
On 2003-07-23 12:07, ZXb80-RAcast wrote:
for me its got to be varista! ive got 7 of the fucking things!

argh!! every time i see a red box i think "come on this time...." but nope... yet another varista!!

cant wait to get on very hard and start getting better ones!

i recently got crush bullet tho and thats pretty cool! dont use many mono/dimates anymore

blah thats nothing. ive had over 20 last survivors and 20 some flowens swords.. thats like 40 useless rares.. most i sold

crush bullets.. found one

varistas.. found many 10

custom ray 00.. found like 5 of those

db sabers.. found like 10 of those

dragon slayers.. found 5

guilty light.. found 1

visk.. found about 3-4

another rifle cant remember name, found 3

angry fist.. found 1

drangons claw.. 1

g-assasin sabers.. too many
that goes along with other enemy body rares

and even though this site says skyly cant find them, i got 1 s-beat reds sabers. nice rare.

and a delsaber shield and buster.. 1 each

on an edited note. i seriously hate the red box that you finaly find on ultimate that took 3 hours and 10 deaths to get. and you find out its a worthless photon drop.. my most hated rare.. not a rare weapon.. but i still hate them. almost as much as i hate the targeting system

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Micah on 2003-07-23 12:20 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Micah on 2003-07-23 12:22 ]</font>

ZXb80-RAcast
Jul 23, 2003, 02:40 PM
haha i see you lot have been playing a lot longer than me then.

i find very few items, let alone rares most of the time cos i play with mates, and being a ranger im always at the back so dont get to the front to pick up the items which fuckin sucks!

so been playing single player this week and have found a load of stuff, just that over half the rare items ive found have been bloody varista!

TheAlmightyNewbie
Jul 23, 2003, 02:44 PM
last survivors and dragon slayers... now that im on ult i dont find many last survivors anymore, but dragon slayers are REALLY startin to bug me

TheTrueJanus
Jul 23, 2003, 03:03 PM
DEFINITELY DB SABERS!!!! I was thinking 'well, I won't be getting these for long, just suffer through Very Hard and you'll be in Ultimate and you won't see another DB Saber.....WRONG! I made another character just to give all my DB Sabers to, and her inventory is now half full....it makes me sick....I'm just going to go online one of these days just to go into a trade room and dump all of them....

Mirian
Jul 23, 2003, 03:08 PM
Yep ive got a million Dbs Sabers, Last Surviors, and Flowen's Swords.

SurazalRoman
Jul 23, 2003, 03:13 PM
I always see Amore Rose and Wok of [somebody's] shop or whatever. I also get a LOT of Heart of Devil...

Artemidorus
Jul 23, 2003, 03:14 PM
I'm ready to start a shop of my own...
*WELCOME TO TODD'S FINAL IMPACT EMPORIUM!*
Even in boxes I find those things! They aren't bad, but i've already got one grinded to max! I don't need anymore!

SurazalRoman
Jul 23, 2003, 03:17 PM
lol... I'll make my MAG ACCESSORIES Shop. I have Like EVERY heart, all mag cells, and i think all of the kits. I have 4 of everything.

Zarana
Jul 23, 2003, 03:18 PM
Belra's Right Arm ended up being my most hated find, but since it's not a Special Weapon, I would say Guardianna. As Purplenum, I found far too many of those dumb things.

ZXb80-RAcast
Jul 23, 2003, 03:28 PM
guess what i just found!.... yup! another varista!

SurazalRoman
Jul 23, 2003, 03:32 PM
YAY!

slimer1231
Jul 23, 2003, 03:42 PM
I HATE THE FING DISKA OF LIBERATORS!!! ALL 48 OF THEM!!! GO AWAY!!

Why can't I find tons of 1975 Agitos or something...

lain2k3
Jul 23, 2003, 03:57 PM
I've found over 70 custom rays with my yellowboze, and about 65 kaladbolgs.

If those damn hildets would give me a goddamned luminous field, then i could finally leave the forests, forever!

but in 178 runs through FoS, I have gotten 18 PD's from hildets. no lum.

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cry.gif

HatakeKakashi
Jul 23, 2003, 03:58 PM
CRUSH BULLETS!!!!!!! damn them! (viridia)

ZXb80-RAcast
Jul 23, 2003, 04:09 PM
haha just found my 2nd crush bullet!

ChokingVictim
Jul 23, 2003, 04:58 PM
pinkals are notorious for storm wands, and to a lesser extent gae bolgs, stags, guilty lights and bloody silence claws... i know if i start up a game and someone finds a wand type in ep 1...i gaurantee its storm wanded-ness

JGaff
Jul 23, 2003, 05:12 PM
Damn you...

Brionac
Gae Bolg
Vjaya
Ob Lily (couldn't resist, they drop Gae Bolg)
Box Level (blank) and your extremely common and useless (fill in here)

~JGaff~

LadyRedComet
Jul 23, 2003, 05:27 PM
Stag Cutlery, Varista, Crush Bullet, Gae Bolg, Vjaya, Storm Wand/Ice Staff/Fire Scepter, Club of Laconium, Flowen's Sword...the list could go on and on...

xHIGHONLIFEx
Jul 23, 2003, 05:28 PM
With my former Redria HUnewearl, I had

23 Varistas
10 Club of Laconiums
4 Diska of Liberators
8 Slicers of Assassin

I don't mind the Diska of Liberators, but 8 Slicer of Assassins without any % is messed up....

Weif
Jul 23, 2003, 05:33 PM
pinkal
fire septor agni x 6
storm wand indra x 6 FROM PAN ARMS
ice staff dragon x 6
(others i cant think of BUT STILL USELESS)

nothing but lev 14+ lev somthing spells in vhard EVER OTHER GREEN BOX

wands.....magic......

I HAD NEVER SEEN A RIFLE UNTIL HARD MODE i did not know wht a vulcan was until now....LEVEL 80!!!! I GOT IT FROM A FRIEND!!!!!!!!!! ..........

pinkal and robots rangers dont go together

TridentBE
Jul 23, 2003, 05:34 PM
Crush Bullets and Meteor Smashes must be the most annoying weapons in the world. I walk into Ultimate Forest, and *BOOM* I open a box. I yell, "SWEET" ... but then I see that gun sign. I sigh and say, "Its probably a Crush Bullet seeing how I have 23, but NO!! Its a Meteor Smash ... taking up 35 of my Check Room space!

By the way ... Forces can't use the bastards so that's a big waste of time for me. My Ranger already has some.

Nai_Calus
Jul 23, 2003, 05:40 PM
I.
Am.
Sick.
To.
Bloody.
Fucking.
Death.
Of.
CROSS SCARS.
Rage.

slimer1231
Jul 23, 2003, 05:50 PM
Oh yeah... another on... Can anyone say Silence Claw and Yamato? I have to have at least 10 of each... But I can't bring myself up to dropping them somewhere and quitting the game. *sigh* Curse the red boxes and their shinyness...

Nambrosia
Jul 23, 2003, 05:52 PM
Meh.. I'm Purplenum, so my curse is.. well are..
H&S25 JUSTICE
and
L&K14 COMBAT...

I could just find one with ----ing %s it might have been worthwhile! But nooooooooooooooo...
If it's VH any gun I pick up.. ("H&S25, no %s..")
If it's Ult any gun I pick up.. ("L&K14, no %s..")

>_<

And I'm beginning to hate SILENCE CLAWS too..
I've found four of the damn things on my Caves runs.. gah..

Reenee
Jul 23, 2003, 06:16 PM
Haven't any of you mentioned the frickin' Maser Beam!?

Worst. Weapon. Ever.

PJ
Jul 23, 2003, 06:31 PM
PURPLENUM! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! *bangs head on wall* Purplenum is capable of finding good rares, but being in Ultimate Ruins and Seabed and all quests completed WHY HAVEN'T I FOUND A SINGLE ULTIMATE MODE RARE?!! I MEAN OTHER THAN THE BASIC 9-STAR STUFF!!!

H&S25 JUSTICE! I HATE IT! GAH! IT DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A DECENT SPECIAL! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!!

Oh, and the occasional Cross Scar from a Merillia... INSTEAD OF THE HEAVEN'S PUNISHER FROM THE MERICAROL IN THE SAME ROOM!!! ;_;

I need stuffs... not the stuff given to me by friends... *clings to Striker of Chao*

polishedweasel
Jul 23, 2003, 06:54 PM
I hate Dragon Slayers, Stag Cutlery, LAst Survivor, Chain Sawds drop more than enough, and...uh...Dragon's Claws. Did I mention that I'm a Skyly RAmarl?

JTeebo
Jul 23, 2003, 07:35 PM
Last Survivors and Dragon Slayers...

RangerFenix
Jul 23, 2003, 11:04 PM
Redria playing Forest Ultimate.... i don't care what the findings say, i swear to some diety that EVERYTHING drops a diska of something or another... give me my red saber...!!!!

St_Botchua
Jul 23, 2003, 11:09 PM
all about the brave hammer dont even now why i pick up force rares

Fojar
Jul 24, 2003, 01:03 AM
i've found about 30 gae bolgs....i hate bluefull.

abnel
Jul 24, 2003, 09:35 AM
I hate the stupid diskas of liberator, I find so many that I don't even pick up the rare if it has a frikin sword by the side. Why can't I find a handgun Guld or Milla.

PatserGOUKI
Jul 24, 2003, 10:40 AM
Hi,

Some IDs find one or two special weapons very much.
Im REDRIA, I I find the GODF&%$&KKING diska of liberator of Diska of braveman TOO MUCH!!!
And the same for my ORAN chara: the SHYTE Cross scars I hate em I really hate eeeeemm.

But errr Thats the rare system op ST for you!
some rares you see very much, some don't.
As I have found a lot of very cool rares, I'm not dissapointed anymore as I find a common rare. I know now what the rare is, I pick it up and trow it down again, as I pretty much know the stats of the common rares... ATP needed 495 anyone? LMAO

Play more and find the real rares... Its all about the real luck

PatserGOUKI Lv 158 REDRIA