PDA

View Full Version : At what level should I take on Ultimate Mines and Vol Opt v2

TheAlmightyNewbie
Jul 23, 2003, 02:40 PM
im lvl 100 right now and have red sword + 52, demo comet + 7, suppressed gun + 9...

Bit
Jul 23, 2003, 02:44 PM
Whenever the Gillchichs can't knock you down in one hit, your ready.

Gah.. Mines.. -.-

excecutor
Jul 23, 2003, 02:48 PM
my hucast dislikes the mines, even though he can win in them, stupid gilchichs that dont have a stun response........ i do better in the freakin ruins...... the only good thing tho, is that i can do like 550 damage to everything there cus my chain sawd has got 45% to machine http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

lain2k3
Jul 23, 2003, 03:50 PM
My ramarl just got into the ult. mines at level 68, and she is now in mines 2, but i think vol opt will murder me.

I love frozen shooter.

Monster666
Jul 23, 2003, 09:53 PM
Thats easy just make sure you can get to the boss with out dieing and when your in the area to destroy t.vs from Vol Opt.2 just have Storm/Thunder/Resists tor somehting better in your slots for Thunder Defense. Since those electrice pole tend to parlaize you. Then when you see the big mofo when room is blown up equip defeneive items like metal/body or something better. After that When his laser is point at you hit him until the laser wing lifts up. After the laser wing lifts up watch out the big metal pollars he slings at you (While still running) then attack! When you see his face run in a complete circle to dodge the big blob of pain (is what I call it, but its actually the blob traps you and VOl Opt.2 charges attacks on you it can F*** you up). Repeat the process and you should deafeat him.

LiVe4gCn
Jul 23, 2003, 10:02 PM
Is it just me or does it seem that Vol Opt is the easiest boss? I think he's even easier then the dragon all you have to do is just keep running in circles in his second form and he can't hit you and just inbetween some of the attacks jack up some sections of his shell. But that's just me. I might be crazy.

RAmar_Monkey_Boy
Jul 24, 2003, 09:48 AM
Is it just me or does it seem that Vol Opt is the easiest boss? I think he's even easier then the dragon all you have to do is just keep running in circles in his second form and he can't hit you and just inbetween some of the attacks jack up some sections of his shell. But that's just me. I might be crazy.

He was like that for me 2, i couldnt believe how easy he was, and yeah all u reallly got to do is run around and arpund till he dies.

TheAlmightyNewbie
Jul 24, 2003, 10:12 AM
ok i beat him last night, easy as hell, didnt need any of my scape dolls... it was getting there that was the hard part. I LITERALLY died over a dozen times at least trying to get there

Reenee
Jul 24, 2003, 10:27 AM
You should've been Level 120.