PDA

View Full Version : What the?

Soukosa
Jul 23, 2003, 09:02 PM
I just went online with one of my characters and says something about it possibly being tampered with and such. It then sends me back to menu and I go into offline and find every item that was on that character is gone, inventory and bank. I also found the amount of exp needed to the next level was reset and all of the mat usage was reset. So, basicly I just lost everything but the level. Has any of this happened to anyone else here? And does anyone want to help me get back all the stuff I lost? I'm upset over loosing everything but I'm happy that the mats got reset, since they were messed up badly.

-RickRenziku-
Jul 23, 2003, 09:05 PM
Bank Hacked?

M3-TriadVisitor
Jul 23, 2003, 09:18 PM
THAT HAPPENED TO ME ONLY IT WAS OFFLINE WITH MY CHARACTER AS A TEMPERARY ONE. YOU KNOW, USING TWO MEM CARDS AND THEN ONE MINE TRYING TO SWITCH MY CHAR BACK TO MINE PERMANENTLY. DIDN'T EXACTLY WORK http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif AND THIS HAPPENED A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO TOO. GOOD LUCK GETTING THOSE ITEMS BACK, I KNOW I STILL NEED IT TO GET MY STUFF BACK

-RickRenziku-
Jul 23, 2003, 09:28 PM
I know the Caps Lock key is quite pretty but always press it again after you press it for the first time.

St_Botchua
Jul 23, 2003, 10:43 PM
probably some a hole hacker ive heard about it on dc but never happened to me good luck on your stuff

Dime
Jul 23, 2003, 10:47 PM
Kal- I'll play with you and help you out. I haven't been online in awhile.

Micah
Jul 23, 2003, 10:56 PM
maybe cheap mem card or something.. as for a hacker doing that.. it would take time to take "all" of your stuff. the reset or exp could be a side effect... plus a hack or something is needed to steal so much at once.. or maybe he deleted it all.. or maybe.. it was a she...

aving21
Jul 23, 2003, 11:43 PM
did you check your back pocket?

Rep0
Jul 23, 2003, 11:53 PM
I heard of some corrupted guild card thing, could it be that?

lordinviso
Jul 24, 2003, 12:15 AM
On 2003-07-23 19:02, Kalonera wrote:
I just went online with one of my characters and says something about it possibly being tampered with and such. It then sends me back to menu and I go into offline and find every item that was on that character is gone, inventory and bank. I also found the amount of exp needed to the next level was reset and all of the mat usage was reset. So, basicly I just lost everything but the level. Has any of this happened to anyone else here? And does anyone want to help me get back all the stuff I lost? I'm upset over loosing everything but I'm happy that the mats got reset, since they were messed up badly.

Ask Satoshi1 (he is a member here) this happened to his brother. The only theory we have is that since it happened during challenge 1 for him it defaulted his invintory and bank.