PDA

View Full Version : Trouble getting Delsaber's Shiznit

Tsudo_Plat
Jul 23, 2003, 11:56 PM
I'm trying to get the Delsaber's stuff, but it's too annoying making runs through ruins for them. (I've made about 4-5 in each difficulty) So now I'm gonna try and resort to using quests. So are there any offline quests thatt feature alot of Delsabers? I've beaten them all on V.Hard and I noticed quite a few come out in the Seek My Master quest, so should I play that? Or is there a better quest? If the answer is NO to both, then should I just keep making runs through Ruins? If the answer is NO to that then please press 9 and you will get support from a representative shortly. (j/k bout the last part)

Guntz348
Jul 24, 2003, 12:23 AM
Enemy counts here,

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=listarticles&secid=50

What ID get's what enemy part, and on which difficulty,

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=665

RAmar_Monkey_Boy
Jul 24, 2003, 09:56 AM

Lol

Tsudo_Plat
Jul 24, 2003, 11:01 AM
alright thx, and how many runs do you think it will take me to get a part?

Starkmaster
Jul 24, 2003, 01:04 PM
it depends wether you get lucky or not. it took me a while to get both of them. the rarest one was the right arm. try seek my master. i was doing ruins runs for the right arm and someone told me to do that, then in my first seek my master i found it like in the 3rd room. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

excecutor
Jul 24, 2003, 01:07 PM
actually the best way i have found has been to do docs secret plan and first room only, i think theres like 3-5 delsabers and after only 30 min or so i got my first one, 10 minutes later i land my second one. its the one with elenor and she has the red scorpio and ur getting info on the ruins monsters.

Elite_Pyro69
Jul 24, 2003, 06:41 PM
Dude, the Left Arm is Rarer. On my friend and my characters we got like 6 or 7 of the Delsaber's Busters. But only 2 Shields of Delsaber. And I'm the only 1 who found left arm between my friends. I got left arm from Hard mode on my first solo run through ruins on 2 seperate characters. Weird Huh.

TheAlmightyNewbie
Jul 24, 2003, 06:42 PM
i just found a right arm from a ruins run in vh with my friend... just keep lookin ull find em eventually

Tsudo_Plat
Jul 25, 2003, 11:37 AM
Yeah, I've done probably 50 runs now in Doc's Secret Plan (doing the first room with 5 dels, then re-doing it) and those freaking Delsaber's are sooo stingy! I've gotten like 3 Vjaya's from the Dimenions, but NO RIGHT ARM from the Delsabers!!!!! Bah!

Soukosa
Jul 25, 2003, 12:29 PM
Both the left and right arms have the same chances of dropping on Hard and V. Hard. They're stingier on Normal with them (for obvious reasons) and on Ult (don't know why though).

Tsudo_Plat
Jul 26, 2003, 12:28 PM
OMG..... I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!!! I'VE BEEN KEEPING TRACK AND I HAVE ALMOST DONE 100 RUNS THROUGH THE FIRST ROOM IN DOC'S SECRET PLAN AND STILL NO ARM!!!!!!! OMFG!!! CAN PINKAL EVEN GET THIS CRAP?! CUZ I'M STARTING TO THINK THAT THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE.

GAWD, I'VE NEVER HAD TO HUNT THIS LONG FOR ANYTHING!!! THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!!