PDA

View Full Version : any one think pso111 card battle

CHArLIE666
Jul 24, 2003, 08:18 AM
im not shure if any one thinks the same way as me but i think the card battleing is a nose dive , i havent been playing verry long but i love ep1&2 right now and i just quit playing the dbz ccg so i would have time and money for the online virsion of ep1&2

RuneScapeMan
Jul 24, 2003, 08:21 AM
You get Episode I, II & III in the same game so, why not.
But at least Episode III seems to be a bit longer, and everytime I see new Snapshots of it, it seems more and more fun.

Yoda86
Jul 24, 2003, 08:43 AM
I think Episode III has its potential....I just hope that ST doesn't make Episode IV (if ever it comes out) another card battle based game.

Mirian
Jul 24, 2003, 08:48 AM
I'm really hating the idea of another card based game. But since it's pso it couldn't be that bad...

Logical2u
Jul 24, 2003, 08:49 AM
I think Sonic Team should have a bit more imagination then jump on the CCG bandwagon... oh well, us fans will have to learn that we must appreciate any work that the producers do.

Blade21
Jul 24, 2003, 08:57 AM
it may be fun to start but i don't think it will be that big of a hit. Card games are usually go through the game once and your done. . . but maybe this will be different who knows.

CHArLIE666
Jul 24, 2003, 09:07 AM
i just cant see how thay can change from a rpg/adventure style game to a damn card game and i just quit a good one with real cards and this way im not geting shit and prolly wont even like it but i will spend my money on it and get me a copie of it and might see you guys on-line some time

Frozt
Jul 24, 2003, 09:11 AM
Hey now comeon at 1st when I saw it I thought it was stupid but I read some and you will be able to watch the matches and battles that your friends go into, plus the lobbies that got a sweet upgrade looks pretty cool to, I think the game will be outstanding once peeps get a hang of the card system.

Mr_Hero
Jul 24, 2003, 09:51 AM
At first i had my doubts, but the more i see/hear about this game the more i want to play it.

satoshi1
Jul 24, 2003, 10:12 AM
On 2003-07-24 06:21, RuneScapeMan wrote:

No, Episode III is separate... When you buy Ep. 3, you don't get Ep. 1 and 2 with it. Just Ep. 3.

RuneScapeMan
Jul 24, 2003, 10:35 AM
On 2003-07-24 08:12, satoshi1 wrote:

On 2003-07-24 06:21, RuneScapeMan wrote:

No, Episode III is separate... When you buy Ep. 3, you don't get Ep. 1 and 2 with it. Just Ep. 3.

Darn, I thought you did...

rena-ko
Jul 24, 2003, 10:38 AM
there are tons of different card games in japan. they're very popular there and to say that sonic team jumps any bandwagon is ignorant.

as far as i know its the first online card game. i dont see any bandwagon there.

a change after more than 2 years of playing is more than appreciated. look at all those players who only play c-mode (or battle) since its the only thing that keeps them playing. i for my part am looking forward to it.

s.TiNgEr
Jul 24, 2003, 10:50 AM
It's a good Idea really. A change is always interesting

CHArLIE666
Jul 24, 2003, 10:50 AM
good point i think you just brightind the hope of the game in my eyes

AxemPunanny
Jul 24, 2003, 12:48 PM
I'm not exactly thrilled about the card battle aspect, but I'm gonna try it out anyway. I might even like it. But I know I'll still like the realtime action gameplay better. I don't mind it being a card battle game, if it's the only one in the series. I'm sure the sequel would be revamped totally. How bout a game better than EQ, FFIX, and the like?

SubstanceD
Jul 24, 2003, 01:32 PM
I am soo confused http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

Whenever I see new screshots of episode 3 and I hear more about the game I come away with mixed feelings. I like what I see and yet I don't. It also seems that Sonic Team are making improving on alot of the sub par stuff about PSO E 1&2 but at the same time I hate the fact that it is a Card game ( I can understand the change to turn based combat but what the fuck has cards got to do with turn based combat, do we really need bloody cards in this game ). I still need more info and screenshots, I am interested in PSO Episode 3 but I am still waiting to hear certain things before I comit myself to looking forward to it and eventually purchasing it.

CHArLIE666
Jul 25, 2003, 08:20 AM
im buying it now im hyped about it and cant wate till it comes out ill be online for shore

Zolpner
Jul 25, 2003, 08:46 AM
I really, really, really, really, really, really want Episode III and I only got Episode I&II about six weeks ago.

Also I too want the game more and more with every screanshot and new bit of information that gets released.

St_Botchua
Jul 25, 2003, 09:24 AM
i wanna get my character to lvl 200 befor i get episode 3

jt
Jul 25, 2003, 09:33 AM
if they can get a good depth into the fighting and a hell of alot of rares that each actually have their uses other than something like BKB being the best, and making sure that wen u play u have to have strategy to win so that hackers cant just be too strong then theyve got a hit on their hands