PDA

View Full Version : nice people

janitorbob
Jul 24, 2003, 08:22 AM
ok, so here's my problem. i enjoy the aspect of playing with people from all over the world, but the majority are jerks and/or people who pest for items and brag that they can dupe. i have tried every block out there, there isn't a full block where i don't hear "NE1 got free rares???" or "JOIN PUGZ CLAN!!!"
so i thought why not start a block for nice people? i looked for a pretty empty block and Deneb 7 is the winner. so if anyone agrees with me and would like to come to Deneb 7 i will see you there. oh, and if pests or jerks come just ignore them, they'll go back to Vega 1 if they dont get attention. its hard to find a good team out there, so i think this could help.

CHArLIE666
Jul 24, 2003, 09:12 AM
iv never played on-line but i will keep that in mind here in a cople weeks

Frozt
Jul 24, 2003, 09:14 AM
uhh if i find a way back on ill remember that, as of now I found this block where alot of gay people go I dident notice it till they started talking about their boyfriend problems.

s.TiNgEr
Jul 24, 2003, 10:47 AM
I'll remember.... If I get online

rena-ko
Jul 24, 2003, 10:50 AM
i know more nice people that i could handle already, but nice idea
(wont work though, since when one or two retards go there as well and start spamming...)

good luck

Elvendar
Jul 24, 2003, 10:53 AM
On 2003-07-24 07:14, Frozt wrote:
uhh if i find a way back on ill remember that, as of now I found this block where alot of gay people go I dident notice it till they started talking about their boyfriend problems.

Uhm, are you sure they weren't just girls? XD

janitorbob
Jul 24, 2003, 11:34 AM
i am glad there is an interest in this, i thought i was alone out there. and erm.. good luck with those boyfriend problems...

Naagata_Clan
Jul 24, 2003, 11:38 AM
Not to rain on anyones parade, but if this block starts getting popular, like having a nice heafty User count at all times, won't those dumb beggars and spammers go there to? It's meerly a thought of mind... anyways, I suppose I'll start going there too... when Antares 8 is full....