PDA

View Full Version : I'm giving in...

lain2k3
Jul 24, 2003, 09:45 AM
I didn't want to post something here compaining about my extreme lack of good fortune, but here goes.

I've been doing almost nothin but Forest of sorrow runs for over a month now. I just finished run number 200. This whole time, I've been looking for nothin but a luminous field. I still don't have one. But, Those goddamned hildets have dropped me 26 photon drops. twenty - fucking - six photon drops.
No lum. And three of those PD's came from the same room, in the same run.

Is that even possible?

Has anyone else here gotten a luminous field from a hildet?

What section ID should I take to ultimate jUST to find one?

Artemidorus
Jul 24, 2003, 09:51 AM
Pinkals find it from a Tollaw.
Yellowboze find it (supposedly) pretty easily from Hidelts.
Skyly get one from a Sinow Blue, but it's pretty rare.
Viridia finds it from Dark Gunners, but again, its quite rare.

lain2k3
Jul 24, 2003, 09:57 AM
well shit. none of those sound good. at all.

Oh well, thanks

Oh, and I forgot to mention, I'm level 132, and I'm still using an ultimate frame and a spiritual shield.

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cry.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: lain2k3 on 2003-07-24 07:59 ]</font>

PatserGOUKI
Jul 24, 2003, 10:43 AM
Hi,

I found 2 luminous fields: Im redria, found 2 from dubchich in ult mines, good luck! It IS indeed possible, so keep trying. As Hidelts drop rate is pretty good, a luminous field is a 11 star rare and then the drop rate gets worse.
All I can say: dont give up! Its well worth it. for me it was the second best frame after the aura field.

PatserGOUKI

TheAlmightyNewbie
Jul 24, 2003, 11:59 AM
if you're willing to get a char all the way up to ult for a frame, you might as well make a GREENILL and get a guard wave from pal rappy... i -think- theyre better than lum fields

excecutor
Jul 24, 2003, 12:42 PM
lian i feel ur pain, but as almightynewbie stated, just make a greenlil character, and pipe for guard waves, there pretty similar to a luminous feild and really easy to find. i went through 80-100 forest of sorrow runs, and i got 8 photon drops, and 2 frozen shooters. i gave up on that, raised a greenlil, got to ult at lvl 43, with my fonewearl, and piped for guard waves, got my 1st wave after 2 pal rappies. there great and i would definitely sugjest it.

Starkmaster
Jul 24, 2003, 02:16 PM
dont give up! too bad ur not online, or those pd could have been useful http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif