PDA

View Full Version : HUnewearll

Starkmaster
Jul 24, 2003, 12:41 PM
I traded my brother for his character, a Lv. 44 Hunewearl. she has a secret gear and a dragon frame equipped with 2 hero/ability , god/power, and devil/battle. she gets knocked down in multi VH forest. is she always like that? or should i try to find def materials for her?

Gleason
Jul 24, 2003, 12:53 PM
Anybody's going to get knocked down in multi VH forest at lv 44. You just need to gain some levels and eventually buy better armor, that's all.

SubstanceD
Jul 24, 2003, 01:13 PM
Many of the pros concider her to be the best character in the game since she can do most of the things Forces can do due to her high mst and tp ( and forces own Episodes 1&2 when they get very strong ) and she has the arsenal and the stats of a hunter at her dissposal. I would make a Hunewearl but I hate the fact that it is impossible to max out her stats, when I make a new character one of the first things I take into concideration is lv.200 base stats, lv.200 max stats, the difference between the two and Mat useage and I just find her stats ( even though they are very strong especially with lv.20 shifta and deband ) to be a bit off puting, especially the ATA. I like knowing that I am getting the very best from my character that they can physically offer.

Is it normal to get knocked down in Very Hard with a lv.44 Hunewearl? To be honest I would not know, I did not get to Very Hard with my Hucaseal untill she was lv.60 ish so I am not sure how they compare, are you using your deband and zailure ( I think that's the one that decreases enemy attack strength )? If so then what level are they at? Hunewearls have one of the best Defence ratings in the game so they should not get knockdown that easily.

Gleason
Jul 24, 2003, 01:25 PM
I was just saying that since all I ever play is multi over a friend's house (I don't have my own GC yet, but I'm working on it). I think my HUnewearl got knocked down until level 50 or so...in forest,
anyway.

Starkmaster
Jul 24, 2003, 01:56 PM
its jellen that lowers attack. and when i use that they dont knock me down.

Sith
Jul 24, 2003, 06:36 PM
to tell the truth I just think your moving to fast through the game, if it gets to the point where your constantly getting your kicked, just train in the easyer modes. The first time I played I was like that and I was in the Ult mode at lvl 6o with my ramar,I was afraid to go head to head with any enemy, even an el rappy (but then my data got deleted)
2 tips for you:
1:Take your time and build up lvls
2:Don't leave your memory card in the GC!!!(trust me on this one)

kat
Jul 24, 2003, 06:39 PM
defense can always help... but mainly just take the advice above. You could substitute out a power unit for a defense booster and see if that helps you. The trade-off may not work for your needs, but it could be useful to have on a general body or better.

RubyEclipse
Jul 24, 2003, 06:42 PM
On 2003-07-24 16:36, Sith wrote:

Why? I leave my memory card in my gamecube for weeks, sometimes months on end, and I haven't ever had a problem with it yet...

I use HUnewearls as my main (been my main since DC) and I've had about 5 of them get past level 100.

Now, there are two things HUnes suck at compared to the other stats: Def and ATA.

This can be challenging, because you swing, miss, then get nailed, and it can get aggrivating because its more or less trading punches with your enemies.

But I think they pay off in the end http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif After passing level 120, they become much more fun to use (who doesn't like level 20 s/d?), and jellen and zalure should be able to stop those other monsters from knocking you down.

ssephiroth_da_hunter
Jul 24, 2003, 11:17 PM
You just need to level up somemore. Like the other people who posted said, you are goin through the game to fast. When I was level 44, I was still at the Upper Seabed on Hard.

Night_Star
Jul 25, 2003, 12:25 AM
On 2003-07-24 16:36, Sith wrote:

what is that supposed to do?

anyways... i think hunewearl is one of the best characters in the game (as said earlier in this topic)
i had 1 at lvl 105, but she got corrupted http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif
and as for what she lacks in ata, i just gave her a god/arm, that made up for those misses all the time. plus it made her pretty dang effective with that dragons claw http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Sasarai
Jul 25, 2003, 01:31 AM
Jellen is my savior in Ultimate mode and I bow before it in reverence.

If you have access to this spell, especially in the upper tech levels (20s-30), don't neglect its value.