PDA

View Full Version : Most Comical Weapon

Blood-Rayne
Jul 24, 2003, 12:42 PM
What weapon u find most funny... such as Hildebear/blue's cane talks and moves it's mouth.

Dhylec
Jul 24, 2003, 12:49 PM
i never had it, but i think the magazine is the biggest joke of a wep

TheAlmightyNewbie
Jul 24, 2003, 12:49 PM
akikos frying pan is pretty funny... with the resounding *DONG* after slappin someone up with it

Starkmaster
Jul 24, 2003, 12:57 PM
I like dragons claw. it looks like a little kids toy http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

mimicr
Jul 24, 2003, 12:57 PM
I agree with almighty newbie, Akikos Frying pan!
DONG!lol

Bit
Jul 24, 2003, 01:07 PM
I suppose noone has seen the Toy Hammer, eh?

It's just one of those squishy hammer things.. Doesn't look like it'd do any damage at all @_@

monkeyfist
Jul 24, 2003, 01:16 PM
its not a weapon, but chu chu fever. mice everywhere!!! ah my eyes!!! theyre in my hair!!!
i like rappys fan because of feathers flying everywhere after every hit

PrinceCorky
Jul 24, 2003, 01:34 PM
Yea, the Hildebear/blue can thing is pretty funny. Sometimes I make the head look at the screen and say to my little brother...
"Hi...my name....is....Hild..ee and...you....are...a loser."

It's real funny!:)

But then again, so is hitting enemies with it!:twak:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PrinceCorky on 2003-07-24 11:37 ]</font>

Shin_Arishima
Jul 24, 2003, 01:46 PM
I have to say the almighty joke weapon is indeed the Frying Pan. Just because of the noise.

*whips out the Frying Pan and slaps a Booma with it*

*DONG*

Heh.

Dark_Cloud
Jul 24, 2003, 01:48 PM
I like Akikos frying pan a bit too much as you can see here http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=48769&forum=7 Clang! Booma dies with a flat patch on it's skull. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Dragon_Knight
Jul 24, 2003, 02:52 PM
I like the hammer especaly on my fonewarl, it makes a nice anti hentai mallet.

But I also like the frying pan...cause really its funny to see said force blugen things with it.

JGaff
Jul 24, 2003, 04:59 PM
Chain Sawd is pretty comical. You get sparks, the sound of the chain spinning (The whirring noise) and of course, the grindage. It's all good fun, but Akiko's frying pan is along the same lines...

~JGaff~

fury02
Jul 24, 2003, 05:04 PM
sonic knuckles look pretty funny...how they make your hands huge

Murky_Death
Jul 24, 2003, 05:07 PM
i think huge battle fan is the funniest. that huge CLAP when u swing it. that and the striker of chao. stupid squeak! shut that freaking thing up!!! lmao

Weif
Jul 24, 2003, 05:09 PM
i know its not a wep but if u get a VERY tall player and they have a Pushan for thier mag if they follow u IT ABSOLUTLY ECLIPES THE SCREEN and its halarious if they happen to and get the thing in thier screen all it does is bounce mildly with a big dumb grin!!! XDXD i had my sis yelling nonstop for 2 hrs because i would go ahead of her!!!!!!! she litterally could not see herself! XDXD (but a nice "DONG" would be great)

kat
Jul 24, 2003, 05:31 PM
Frying pan! Frying pan! Frying pan!

ONly thing that comes close is the wok and laddle...
Or maybe the one thing (think it's the rappy's fan) with all the feathers that fly

Elite_Pyro69
Jul 24, 2003, 05:52 PM
I'm going to have to say the Frying Pan. And it's funny how they say it's possibly "the Ultimate Weapon". Use the Frying Pan on Battle Mode with friends, it's hilarious seeing them being knocked down with a frying pan, accompanied by that "BONG"

Electron
Jul 24, 2003, 05:56 PM
Most of the offline s-ranks are pretty funny.

neko-chan
Jul 24, 2003, 06:01 PM
The weapons you earn by completing offline challenge mode are pretty amusing.

Crazy Tune: a red guitar that squeals when hitting enemies.

Chameleon Schythe: it's a coloured cane with a chameleon standing on top. Every time you hit an enemy, the chameleon's tongue pops out.

On DC version 2 I also had the Wok of Akiko's Shop: you get this cone-shaped pan for the left hand and a ladle for the right hand! Basically a dagger. The sound is the same as the Frying Pan.

And I must add double swords. They make me smile whenever I see a female character running with them equipped. ^_^

Temjin-On
Jul 24, 2003, 08:46 PM
The Most Comically Weapon is the Rappy Fan.

Reenee
Jul 24, 2003, 08:56 PM
Maser Beam, for actually being a weapon. =3

xHIGHONLIFEx
Jul 24, 2003, 10:48 PM
To me... Its the FOmar bare-handed... It may not be a weapon, but he literally slaps the enemy around... Kinda funny watching someone b*tch slap an enemy to death...

child
Jul 24, 2003, 11:55 PM
I'd have to say MARINA'S BAG. Not only can I whack a Delbiter with a purse, but hearts fly out to boot!