PDA

View Full Version : PSO's biggest problem

Drahktar
Mar 20, 2001, 01:28 PM
My biggest beef with PSO is data loss. Just last night I was in the process of upgrading my Hell Rippers when I was suddenly disconnected. I'm not sure of the reason since I was just hitting the button to chew through the 10 monogrinders I just extraced from the bank and I accidently skipped the pop-up window. Then it said to insert the original memory card so it could save. Needless to say I had the correct card in. I tried all sort of physical remedies but I coudn't get it to save. Well, no big deal, so I lose the last hour or two. Now it says this save cannot be used. What the hell? The only thing that was at all shady with my character was the Delsaber's Shield I got from a friend. Everything else I earned. I've seen a few other posts complaining about similar instances. This is unacceptable. Losing items and characters is the worst thing that can happen. I put a good 70 hours into my character. The only item I was attached to were the Hell Rippers. Nothing I had was irreplacable, except for the time I spent on him. I never understood why characters were saved locally. The computer I'm typing this message on could easily store the worlds PSO characters. The data loss issue I think is the most devastating. Believe me, I would like nothing more than to be wowed by the presense of a spread needle. But I would like even more to be able to keep the character that found such an item. I think Sega should fix this first, cheaters second.

ragnarok
Mar 22, 2001, 11:49 AM
i kinda/sorta agree. they should fix many things but we can only hope to see what ver. 2 will have to offer

Lmnopia
Apr 18, 2001, 03:04 PM
they do need to listen to us we are the consumer they should fix those dang bugs... i'm talking in half phrase's...