PDA

View Full Version : Do me a favor. When you see a RAmar named TOTAL CHAOS...

Kanore
Jul 24, 2003, 02:19 PM
... make his life a LIVING HELL!!!

Ok, so sir paladin makes a game for Seymour and I, and minutes before Sey joins, a RAmar named TOTAL CHAOS joins. After Sey joins, I say 'we need a better Ramar' 'this one uses gm'

And then we make fun of TOTAL CHAOS. He tries to make fun of us by saying we're kids, and the normal Vegaian junk.

Now sp, Sey, and I eventually go to P2 during Ruins 3 to leave him, but he follows. And he says that sir paladin cheated... what a retard... he said sp used the recobox trick, and he wasn't legit. Keep in mind he's 113, and sp is 193, Sey is 188, and I'm 156. CHAOS also says that I used the trick, and we keep on laughing at him.

Before this, but still at P2, he said he had a bunch of friends and was leaving... said 3 more were coming. But he still hasn't left. And he's trying to make a fool out of sp and I, but we're just keeping our cool and stuff...

Don't make a huh, out of this, and do me a favor... this is another n00b story, brought to you by

- Kanore

Frozt
Jul 24, 2003, 02:42 PM
Sounds funny hey you know a good trick to use if people join that you dont expect is to tell them that you just finished all the areas.

Kanore
Jul 24, 2003, 02:57 PM
He was with us already.

FinalHell
Jul 24, 2003, 03:07 PM
Yes Yes, i tried that before and it worked for some reason. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Dime
Jul 24, 2003, 03:29 PM
Why didn't you lock the game?

Kanore
Jul 24, 2003, 03:37 PM
It wasn't my game... and how were we supposed to predict an idiot would join?

Sai-Yuk
Jul 24, 2003, 03:59 PM
from what i've heard, an idiot joining seems to be a sure fire thing.

kat
Jul 24, 2003, 05:45 PM
Maybe I misunderstood you, but it sounds to me like you started it...

Dime
Jul 24, 2003, 05:48 PM
On 2003-07-24 15:45, kat wrote:
Maybe I misunderstood you, but it sounds to me like you started it...

Yea, looks like he did start it.