PDA

View Full Version : I don't beleve this....

Jkid
Jul 24, 2003, 03:15 PM
When you think about it,if you're lucky enough to live in Japan if you play PSO Xbox,you'll see no dupes or hacks.And if you have the US ver. you'll see people with hacked mags and duped weapons.
And ST somehow ban Japanese players if they do the following things.
User Bannings occur from:

Breaking the User Agreement
Altering the Program
Causing trouble to other players
Messing with the server
Hacking / Duping
Use of a Cheat Program or Analysis Program on the server

If these rules are enforced on all servers in all versions,we wouldn't have no cheaters(violations 2,4,5,6) or obnoxious players (violations 1,and 3).
And now,they're finally enforeing the rules on Episode III?

Question is,what did they took them so long?

LollipopLolita
Jul 24, 2003, 03:21 PM
the rules are on all versions of pso, it's just that they don't always enforce it. and it depends on the console

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2003-07-24 13:56 ]</font>

primer567
Jul 24, 2003, 03:26 PM
They have all these rules on PSO-X US also....

Breaking the User Agreement
Enforced.

Altering the Program
Cant do anything about that if the program is changed offline. Online though, you get a permanent ban.

Causing trouble to other players
Results in 24-48 hour ban.

Messing with the server
Permanent ban.

Hacking / Duping
Offline hacking codes can be patched but new ones will be just made in their place. Duping is now impossible unless you have a AR/modchip.

Use of a Cheat Program or Analysis Program on the server
Yeah that can be caught.

Jkid
Jul 24, 2003, 03:59 PM
Here's some proof that they aren't enforcing them:
(This is for the Xbox version)

Causing trouble to other players:
I see people making obnoxious symbol chats,players broadcasting music in the lobbie and in games,the word select glich to FSOD players hasn't been fixed.

Hacking / Duping:
I seen offers for people that can dupe eweapons and I see duped and hacked weapons everywhere in PSOX.

Breaking the User Agreement:
I see plenty of people doing that in PSOX.

It's like ST likes to enfore the rules on JP servers only.

ST had better develop some kind of way users can report players that have hacked weapons or having broke the usar agreement.

RubyEclipse
Jul 24, 2003, 04:06 PM
Well, I doubt they will ever be able to catch everyone who violates one of those rules, but myself I haven't seen any distinction between JP or US bannings. A couple friends of mine on DC were banned for hacked stuff, but then again, DC was pretty much hack-city. Xbox is slowly looking more like DC, and sadly, GC is on that route too it seems.

However, I don't think sonicteam "discriminates", if you will, when it comes to banning, but then again, who knows...

...They did only give the Japanese Famitsu the first time...and then even in the recent Famitsu we couldn't win any prizes, but the JP users could....hm...oh well...

Denny
Jul 24, 2003, 04:22 PM
On 2003-07-24 14:06, RubyEclipse wrote:
Xbox is slowly looking more like DC, and sadly, GC is on that route too it seems.

The Xbox and GC versions are not even close to the DC when it comes to hacking. When you see people getting NOL'd, that's when it's at DC levels.

primer567
Jul 24, 2003, 05:11 PM
Here's some proof that they aren't enforcing them:
(This is for the Xbox version)

Causing trouble to other players:
I see people making obnoxious symbol chats,players broadcasting music in the lobbie and in games,the word select glich to FSOD players hasn't been fixed.

Hacking / Duping:
I seen offers for people that can dupe eweapons and I see duped and hacked weapons everywhere in PSOX.

Breaking the User Agreement:
I see plenty of people doing that in PSOX.

It's like ST likes to enfore the rules on JP servers only.

ST had better develop some kind of way users can report players that have hacked weapons or having broke the usar agreement.

People only get away with the obscene chat symbols and music because you guys dont send them feedback. Microsoft cant ban problem people unless you report them. Duping was patched, so was some of the hack codes. Although a way around it was found, anyone without a modchip cant dupe/hack. ST doesnt enforce the law any more on JP then US, its just that there are practically no hackers on JP PSOX. Quit complaining about Microsoft they are doing all they can.

Solidus_Snake
Jul 24, 2003, 05:23 PM
Every now and then you got some whiny brat in the lobby screamin about somethin. Stupid little kids makes me want to go to their house with a big knife. Thx for tellin about the feedback thing now those obnoxious players have something to fear and when they say make me blah blah blah...i will http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

BonusKun
Jul 24, 2003, 05:59 PM
On 2003-07-24 13:15, Jkid wrote:
When you think about it,if you're lucky enough to live in Japan if you play PSO Xbox,you'll see no dupes or hacks.

Lo to the ignorance of people who think all Japanese players are legit. Wake up and smell the coffee bud but there are Japanese cheaters as well as U.S. ones.

Seen em, played with them & don't care about what they have.

Japanese players are not all perfect either. You should have seen some of the JP Traders I dealt with.

One of them I knew since the start of this game had Red Ring when the Japanese servers 1st came up and linked to the U.S. ones.

God I can't recall who it was seeing as it was so long ago. Then again I remember clearly not giving too much of a flip about Red Ring.

Ah bliss...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BonusKun on 2003-07-24 16:01 ]</font>